Setting Up The Nursery

Y/N POV:

I was currently in the master bedroom with my best friend, Y/F/N, folding and sorting baby clothes that Niall and I had purchased while Niall was putting the crib together and moving furniture into the nursery with help from Harry.

"Y/N all these clothes are adorable, your baby girl is gonna look so cute in these"

"Thanks Y/F/N, I can't believe she's gonna be here in like 2 months"

"I can't wait to meet her" she said as we continued folding and sorting baby clothes.

Niall POV:

Harry and I were in Harper's nursery, which was painted pink, putting her crib together. This crib was a lot heavier than I thought it was gonna be.

"Harry, can you hold these two parts steady while I screw them together"

"Sure thing, mate" Harry said holding them together while I screwed them together.

After about a half hour, we had finished putting the crib together.

"Well we've got the crib ready, now onto the rest of the stuff" I told Harry

"Alright let's get to it mate" Harry said.

After a lot of heavy lifting, we managed to get all the furniture into Harper's nursery.

"We did it mate, this looks amazing" I told Harry.

"I think my little niece is gonna love it here, I have a feeling she's gonna be a little heartbreaker" Harry said laughing.

"You're an ass" I said laughing as well.

"Oh there's something missing" I said.

"What's that mate" Harry asked me.

"These" I said showing Harry the two pink bunny toys that we found in the store and placed them in the crib.

"Those are so cute, you'll have to send me photos of her with those"

"I will, I'll let Y/N know as well"

I told Y/N and Y/F/N to come take a look at the nursery. They smiled when they came in.

"Niall this looks amazing, you and Harry make a good team" my wife told me.

"Awe thanks babe" I said as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Thanks for helping me Harry" I said pulling him in for a hug as soon as Y/N and I let go.

"You're welcome Niall, I can't wait to meet my little niece" Harry said as he went to hug my wife while rubbing her baby bump. Harper even kicked for her uncle.

"I felt her kick, looks like I'm already her favorite uncle" Harry said making all four of us laugh.