Telling Niall's Family

Niall's POV:

Y/N and I just arrived in Ireland. Today, we're going to my family reunion to visit my family and also tell them about Y/N's pregnancy. I'm looking forward to this and I'm sure my amazing wife is too.

We hopped into the Uber that was going to be taking us from the airport to my mum's which is where the family reunion is, and we headed there.

"You looking forward to this babe" my wife asked me as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Of course, I haven't seen my family in a long time, plus I'm excited to tell them the news today" I told her as I rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Me too, I have a feeling your mum is going to freak out" she told me.

"Yeah she probably will" I said laughing.

About 20 minutes later, we arrived at my mum's. Most of my family was already here. When Y/N and I stepped out of the car, we saw Theo running towards us.

"Aunty Y/N, Uncle Niall"

"Hey Theo" I said as I scooped him up and started attacking him with kisses as he was laughing.

"I love you Aunty Y/N" Theo said as he hugged Y/N after I set him down.

"I love you too, Theo" my gorgeous wife told him.

"Theo" we heard someone call out.

We looked up to see my mum coming around to the front yard and she stopped when she saw me and Y/N.

"Niall, Y/N you made it" my mum said coming over to hug me.

"Hey mum" I said as I hugged her.

"Y/N dear you're absolutely glowing" my mum said as I saw my two favorite girls hugging each other.

"Thank you Maura, thanks for having us today."

"Awe you're welcome dear. How have you been lately, has my son been a pain in the ass lately" my mum said making my face turn bright red.

"Mum"

"No he hasn't, honestly I couldn't ask for a better husband" Y/N said laughing.

"Why thank you Y/N, I did a good job raising him didn't I" my mum said.

"You sure did"

We all walked around to the back yard. Theo was on my shoulders laughing. We were then greeted by my dad, Greg, Denise, my grandparents, and the rest of my family.

"There you are Theo, we've been looking everywhere for you, but I see you found your uncle" Greg said as he came up to me.

"I sure did daddy" Theo said as Greg got him off my shoulders so I could hug him.

"What's up my little brother" Greg said as he hugged me.

"Not much, doing some more studio work and all that, what about you" I asked him.

"Same old job, same old family stuff" he told me laughing.

"Hey Niall" my dad said hugging me. "Good to have you back in Ireland"

"Thanks dad" I said.

"Y/N how have you been lately" my dad asked my wife.

"I've been good thanks for asking Bobby" Y/N told my dad.

The family reunion has been a blast so far. We were gonna be having dinner soon and that's when Y/N and I plan on making our special announcement.

As soon as dinner was on the table, I whispered something to my wife asking if it was ok to make the announcement and she said yes. We stood up from the table.

"Before we eat, Y/N and I have an announcement to make"

"What is it Niall" my mum asked me.

"Today has been fun indeed, but for next year's family reunion we will have another member here with us"

"OMG Y/N are you pregnant" my mum asked.

"Yes I am" my wife said smiling.

"OMG another grandchild, congrats to both of you" my mum said coming over to hug me and Y/N, followed by my dad, Greg and Denise.

"Congrats, how far along are you Y/N" my dad asked my wife.

"About 5-6 weeks"

"Congrats bro, you'll be joining the fatherhood club soon" Greg told me.

Denise was hugging my wife when Theo came up to me.

"What's going on Uncle Niall?"

"Aunty Y/N has a baby growing in her tummy, so you'll be getting a cousin soon."

"Baby"

"Yes, your uncle and I are having a baby" my wife said rubbing her stomach. Theo walked over to her and touched her stomach.

Y/N and I were smiling as I walked over to her and kissed her.

The family reunion had ended a few hours ago. Y/N and I were now at the airport about to fly back to London and head home. As soon as we were on the plane, I felt my wife lean on me. I turned to see her looking really tired with her hand on her stomach.

"You okay babe" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Yeah I'm really happy that both of our families' are excited for the two of us about our baby, but I'm really tired" she said as the plane took off.

"I'm happy too babe, and just relax. If you fall asleep I promise I'll wake you up when we're landing" I said kissing her head.

"Thanks Ni" Y/N said as she slowly fell asleep in my arms. I ended up falling asleep as well.

About 2 hours later, we landed in London. I gently woke Y/N up and we exited the plane, claimed our luggage, and headed out towards our car to drive home.

When we arrived home, it was pretty late. So Y/N and I decided to just unpack our luggage in the morning and just go straight to bed.

When I went to get into bed, I noticed Y/N was already fast asleep. I couldn't help but smile. Not only has she made me happy by becoming my wife, but also by carrying our first baby. God I love her so much. I got into bed and fell asleep as I cuddled close to my wife.