Baby Shopping

Y/N POV:

Niall and I are currently looking at cribs online. We ordered a white crib with pink bedding because we wanted our baby girl's nursery to be pink and white.

After we ordered the crib, we looked at car seats, and we found one that had a matching stroller, so we ordered that as well. After that, we left our house to go to the baby store in the mall.

When we arrived, we looked at baby clothes.

I grabbed a few outfits that I thought were cute, while Niall grabbed some as well.

"Looks like we're good on clothes for our baby girl babe" Niall said.

"Indeed we are Niall."

Not only did we get clothes that were just newborn-3 months sizes, but we also got clothes 4-6 months, 7-9 months, and 10-12 months.

The next thing we took a look at was blankets and there was one blanket that caught both of our eyes. It even caused our baby girl to kick.

 It even caused our baby girl to kick

"I love this one babe" Niall said.

"Me too, I think our baby does too cos she kicked when we saw it" I told him.

"Awe looks like we're getting this one then" Niall said as he grabbed the blanket while rubbing my stomach.

We also got a few swaddle blankets, bibs, pacifiers, diapers, baby wipes, stuff for bathing our baby, a breast pump, bottles, and a nursing cover.

We were looking at baby toys and our baby girl kicked when we came across two toys in particular.

"Niall she kicked when we came across these two bunny toys

"Niall she kicked when we came across these two bunny toys."

"She already loves bunnies" Niall said grabbing them."

We paid for everything we picked out, and then we had to go get some nursing bras and tanks for me, so we headed to the maternity store and got those.

Before we left the mall, we decided to stop for lunch at the food court. Niall was currently in line getting food when a young girl came up to me.

"Hi Y/N" she said sweetly.

"Oh hi, are you a fan of Niall?"

"Yeah, I just wanna say congrats to both of you on your baby girl"

"Awe thank you" I said smiling as Niall came back with our food.

"What's going on here Y/N" Niall asked.

"She was just telling me that she's very happy for both of us about our baby girl"

"Awe thank you" Niall said as the two of us got a picture with her and signed something for her.

"Have you thought of a name yet" the fan asked.

"Not yet but we'll decide eventually" Niall told her as the fan's mom called her.

"That's my mom calling for me I gotta go, oh I just wanna warn you there is a psycho girl in the mall and she's wearing a One Direction sweatshirt, so please keep an eye out for her, I really don't want her hurting you guys."

"Okay thank you for warning us, and it was nice meeting you" Niall said as we both waved to her as she walked off with her mother.

Niall turned towards me looking worried.

"I sure hope that psycho girl doesn't see us, I don't wanna risk you or our baby girl getting hurt" Niall told me.

"Neither do I, I think we should leave before she finds us" I said as we finished eating.

"Good idea babe"

We left the food court and headed towards the mall exit when we heard someone scream from around the corner.

The psycho girl wasn't too far from where we were so Niall and I quickly hid in the nearest store. She looked really angry and upset. I held onto my husband frightened.

"Don't worry babe, I got you"

Some people were trying to stop the psycho girl but all she did was kept screaming.

"I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I FIND NIALL AND Y/N. I NEED TO SHOW Y/N WHERE SHE REALLY BELONGS AND I HOPE THEIR BABY GETS KILLED FOR GOOD"

I started becoming really scared so I gripped onto my husband tighter.

The manager of the store we were in told us he won't let her get in here and he told one of his employees to call the police. We were hiding at the back of the store.

The psycho girl was trying to enter the store we were in but the manager would not let her and she started hitting and screaming at him. She eventually broke free from him and started trashing the store. She was just about to trash the area we were hiding in but the police grabbed her and she was wrestled into handcuffs.

"AAAAHHHH YOU CALLED THE COPS ON ME YOU SICK FUCKS. I HOPE YOU ALL GET REALLY SICK AND DIE SOON" she yelled as she was taken away.

As soon as it was clear, we left the mall and headed home.

"You ok babe" Niall asked me.

"Yeah that was really scary, good thing that fan warned us about her"

"Yeah, but the good thing is both of us and our baby girl are ok, why don't we go relax for a little bit babe."

"Sounds great Niall" I said as we sat down in the living room and watched movies together.