Cravings and Mood Swings

Y/N POV:

It was about one in the morning, and I really needed white and milk chocolates with iced tea. I was currently in the kitchen searching for my cravings while Niall was upstairs sleeping. When I realized that we didn't have any of my cravings, my mood swings went out of control and I was getting mad that I slammed the cupboard door shut. I was still mad that I didn't notice Niall come into the kitchen.

"Whoa babe calm down" I heard my husband tell me.

"How am I supposed to calm down when we have nothing of what I'm craving" I yelled.

"I'll go get you some more" Niall said as he quickly threw on his clothes and ran out the door.

When Niall came back with what I was craving, he found me no longer mad, but crying on the couch.

"Babe what's wrong" Niall asked as he came over to me and pulled me into his chest, rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry I was mad earlier, it's just my mood swings were getting the best of me" I said as my tears subsided.

"It's okay babe, I totally understand" my husband says as he continues to rub my back.

"Here babe" Niall said as he handed me a large cup of my favorite iced tea and the chocolates that I was craving.

"Thanks Ni" I said as I started to enjoy my iced tea and chocolates with him beside me. I even shared some of my chocolate with my loving husband.

I made it through one bag of chocolates before I started to feel tired. Niall went to put the rest of the chocolates into the kitchen and came back into the living room and picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bed. I was so tired that I fell asleep immediately once Niall laid me down. He then undressed to just his boxers and climbed into bed with me and wrapping his arm around me.