Special Family Moment

Niall's POV:

It was now exactly 9:13pm, so Harper is now 12 hours old. Y/N is currently feeding her while I'm laying next to my girls. I couldn't help but smile at my wife, knowing how much she went through to bring our baby girl into the world.

"Do you wanna take her" Y/N asked me as Harper finished feeding.

"I'd love to" I said as I took our little girl into my arms and cradled her after I burped her.

Y/N laid her head on my shoulder as we both admired Harper.

"She looks like you, Niall"

"She does, and she has your nose"

"She sure does, I can't believe she's here and loves not just the two of us, but other family members and family friends as well"

"Neither can I babe. Honestly, today is a day I'm gonna remember for a long time" I said adjusting Harper so she was laying chest to chest with me.

"Me too Niall, this is definitely one of our most treasured moments in our lives together"

"Yeah, you did amazing not just through the past nine months and the birthing process, but through the times we've been through together"

"Thanks Ni! I can't believe how much we've been through together"

"Neither can I. When I first saw you, I knew you were the one for me."

"Yeah, I remember that moment so much, then we dated for about 2 years, got married about a year ago, and now we have our first baby. And the key to it all was pure love"

"It sure was babe, even Harper agrees" I said as Harper let out a small yawn.

"She sure does Ni" Y/N said as we kissed Harper's forehead at the same time.

"God I love you so much" I told my wife.

"I love you too Niall"

"And Daddy loves you too Harper"

"Mummy loves you too Harper"

I then laid Harper in the hospital bassinet and we kissed each other and fell asleep happy about what had happened today.