RS - Multiverse trials

Start from the beginning

"That one must take their job seriously. But the friendly reply would say otherwise." Grian thought as the six all walked through the portal to the court room.

Iskall then turned to the others in the Grace Court. "Alright. Quick rundown on who they are trailing anyone?"

A player with a bonfire for hair raised his hand. "Daniel King from universe four. The player tried to create an Error Storm to rule over his residing server."

A man with tan skin and a red bandana around his head looked confused. "Does he even know what an Error Storm can do?"

A man with dog ears on his head spoke up next. "Apparently not according to the Harold's."

Iskall snapped his fingers. "Right. So he's reckless and stupid. Got it."

Eyes turned to Grian. "You understand your job, new guy?"

Grian swallowed before nodding hesitantly. "I know how to do this job. I just don't think I know all the Iron Member's names."

The man wearing the red bandana took a deep breath. "Ok..." He then exhaled, putting a hand to his head. "Uhh... quick run down. Doc is the one with the white lab coat, False has the long blonde hair, Scar has the graying brown hair, Mumbo in the guy in the suit, Stress is the girl with flowers in her hair and Joe has the near default look. Ok? Ok."

Grian stuttered for a second, the run down had gone by so fast. But there wasn't much time to have the man in the bandana repeat, since all the Grace Court Member's were all lining up and getting ready to go through the portal and to the court room.

Hesitantly; Grian walked up closer to the portal.

After a moment passed; one by one the Grace members all walked through the portal silently.

The new member followed.

Already the court room felt high in tension. Daniel King's lawyer was speaking towards the Iron Court members. Obviously defending the accused man.

Grian stood back and listened for a moment.

Doc and False both had a body position that said that they weren't taking a pity route. Bdubs was leaning against Doc's chair, looking unamused. And if Grian had to guess, they both would be wearing similar facial expressions.

Scar and Stress on the other hand seemed more into the story than the others. Like the pity story that Daniel had written for his lawyer to read was going to work. Iskall and Ren were already whispering into their ears though.

Joe and Mumbo both held neutral body positions. They weren't showing any signs of being too influenced but they didn't seem like they were scoffing at the story either.

Tango was whispering something to Joe, who seemingly was paying attention to both parties.

The lawyer continued with his story. "Mr. King wanted nothing but respect. But did he get it? No. He was taunted mercilessly, pranked and sabotaged. Who you are looking at is no more than a victim as well."

Grian took a deep breath before walking up over to Mumbo. He leaned down so he was level with the black haired judge's ear before whispering. "Did he even know what an Error Storm would do?" Mumbo turned his head slightly to the blonde haired man, a sign that he was listening and a sign that he was now conflicted.

Tango whispered something to Joe.

Joe then spoke up and Mumbo turned his head to the face forward. "Justify the reason for destroying the entire server. It is stated that he planned to create an Error Storm to rule over his residing server. Does Mr. King not know the true power of an Error Storm?"

Doc scoffed. "Faulty claims and accusations. That's what this is." He snapped, clearly not happy.

Scar turned his head to some of the other members in the Iron Court. "Wouldn't they all be victims?"

Stress turned to Iskall, facing him. "Do they not know what an Error Storm is?" She questioned as the Second Grace member merely shrugged his shoulders.

Grian listened for another moment before whispering to Mumbo again. "Ask the accused the definition of an Error Storm."

Mumbo took a shallow breath before speaking out. "Mr. King." The other Iron judges fell silent. "Tell us what the definition of an Error Storm is."

Daniel looked up at the judges. He let out a slight chuckle. "An... Error Storm is an entity that can be summoned to aid you... and-"

The lawyer, interrupted Daniel; laughing nervously. "Y-Your honor what Mr. King ment to say was that an Error Storm is a code wipe that erases a world completely."

Mumbo turned his head to the lawyer. Grian could practically feel his disbelief.

False suddenly snapped towards the lawyer. "Silence from you." She commanded and the lawyer shut his mouth. False continued. "You were not called upon. Keep your mouth shut." The blonde haired judge then turned her head to Mumbo, gesturing for him to continue.

Mumbo took another breath before continuing. "Mr. King, like your lawyer stated, an Error Storm is not an entity. It is a code plague that sweeps across a server, destroying the very pixels the server thrives on. It is not something that can be summoned nor can it be controlled. So now my question is, what do you want to rule. A build less void or remain on a server with proper rules and players?"

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnd fin

Yep- wow. I lost motivation to continue this- and I already delayed this for too long already soooo- RIP- I'm leaving it on a question.

This made no sense- sorry. Big rip.