COVID - 19

HEY EVERYONE ITS SHERLYN!

Since the pandemic hit, Grayson and I are really depressed that we lost our jobs. Sadly for him, he hasn't been motivated to write hence why there isn't a sequel for this book yet. HOWEVER! I have exciting news that I hope you guys will help me spread the word and support me on.

I just wrote a more updated version to a book I have on Wattpad called "Sweetie, Don't Forget This." It is on pre-order right now on Amazon. The link will be in the conversation section of my Wattpad account and as the main link on my Wattpad account.

It would mean so much to me if you either shared the book link or bought the book or both! Anything will help. Since COVID-19 pushed me out of a job, I really hope publishing something I'm very proud of will help with income and also just help people in general.

Also, The book is 1 of 3 books in my Healing Heart Series. I am currently working on formatting the 2nd book to publish on Amazon. Also the book is an e-book file since we are trying to save paper and trees. So I hope you guys consider either buying the book or sharing the link

Grayson is giving me the rights to also publish this book on Amazon. It won't be a Zach Herron fanfiction, however I will be keeping the concept of the story and all characters first names (but changing my character). The most I will change is probably that they all sing professionally. I will make sure Grayson is happy with the changes before publishing also.

Much love and I pray you guys support. Thank you!