Chapter 2: Sherlyn

I was in the car and I was listening to Voodoo by Nick Jonas. I was super excited to see my family since I haven't seen them since 2015. I knew how to get to Orange County which is where my Aunty Grace lives and right now, this isn't how to get there. I took off one of my earbuds and looked around.

"Aunty Grace? Uncle Jojo?" I questioned getting their attention.

"Yes, sweetie?" My uncle replied.

"Where are we going? This isn't the way to Orange County," I questioned them.

"Don't worry, we're heading to Starbucks and then we got a surprise for you," My aunty Grace told me.

I just shrugged and went back to my music. Oddly enough I was super tired after the flight, even though I slept through the whole flight. I thought about the guy at the airport that asked for my number. He was really cute but definitely out of my league. My phone started to vibrate with a bunch of notifications from Instagram.

I opened it up to see a video of airport cutie and I talking at the airport. I'm guessing one of his boys took it. It even had the part where I kissed him on the cheek! WHAT WAS WORSE IS THAT IT WAS SUPER CLEAR AND YOU COULD DEFINITELY SEE MY FACE! The caption though...

@imzachherron: until we meet again beautiful // I don't know her Instagram but if you do please tag her

A bunch of my viewers tagged me. Being smart I just lurked on his account instead of following and found out he was in a boyband. Although it must be difficult to explain their boy band name. It's literally called 'Why Don't We' and it must confuse so many people.

My uncle passed me my drink from Starbucks. I only get White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino or a White Hot Chocolate. We continued the drive and it wasn't long until I felt the car stop completely.

"We're here!" My uncle screamed.

I looked out the window to see us at an apartment complex. It was called 1600 Vine. What were we doing here? I got out of the car holding my vlog camera and drink.

(This is the floor plan that Sherlyn has)

"So today we are at this apartment complex that looks crazy expensive but yeah let's find out why we're here," I vlogged

I continued the video and followed my aunt and uncle. We went up 6 floors and stopped at one apartment. When Uncle Jojo knocked on the door someone opened it almost automatically.

"There's the munchkin I missed," I heard and I just wrapped my arms around him. My cousin Justin!

"JUSTIN! OH, MY GOODNESS, I MISSED YOU," I yelled and started to cry.

"Don't get soft on me munchkin!" Justin chuckled.

"I haven't seen you in two years, cut me some slack!" I complained with a little laugh.