Chapter 9: Zach

I got into Sherlyn's apartment with her extra key seeing it completely dark. She must be asleep. I quietly took my shoes off and walked downstairs. The lamp was on in her room and I saw her snuggled up in bed. I changed in her bathroom and then climbed into bed next to her. My eyes felt droopy and heavy. So I decided not to fight it and just fall asleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and saw Sherlyn cuddled up by my side.I brushed the hair out of her face and smiled. I think this calls for an InstaStory. I made a boomerang of me kissing her forehead. As a little caption, I put "my sleeping beauty" with heart eye emojis. I sang softly until I felt her stir in her sleep.

"Shhhhh, I'm trying to sleep babe," She whispered.

"It's 8:45 princess, let's get up," I chuckled.

"Fine," She groaned. She sat up and stretched. I just laid back and admired her.

"Damn that's my baby," I say.

"I'm no prize, okay?" She protested.

"You're the best prize anyone could ever have," I corrected her as I got up to kiss her. She stopped me though and laughed.

"Morning breath babe," She chuckled.

"I'll shower you with kisses after I brush," I told her and ran to brush my teeth.

I heard her laugh at me which made me smile. She came into the bathroom and brushed her teeth with me. I took a snapchat of us simply brushing. Of course, I thought she looked stunning, but she hated it. She wasn't like this before. She used to be confident.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, just tired. I'll function though," She replied with a small smile.

"You can tell me anything just remember that," I reminded her. She nodded and smiled at me.

We walked upstairs and agreed on cereal to start off the day. I'm gonna be following Sherlyn around today because I have a day off. She has work to do so I'm following and being a good boyfriend. We didn't have to leave until lunch so we sat on the couch for a little while. Her legs draped over my lap as she sat sideways and I sat forward.

I admired her and stared at her. She is the epitome of naturally beautiful. She had her hair in a bun and was wearing one of Logan's hoodies that says 'Always Plug'. Such a simple look, but with her, it's red carpet material. Her hand met my face as her thumb glided across my cheek slowly. Her small smile grew the longer she stared. I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear causing her to blush.

"Why is my girlfriend so beautiful?" I asked.

"Why did you pick me, Zach?" She questioned suddenly.

"What do you mean princess?" I asked confused.

"You have so many beautiful fans out there, why did you pick me when I didn't know who you were?" She explained.

"The fact that you didn't know me helped a lot," I confessed. "Because you didn't know me, it made me feel more normal even though I'm living this Hollywood life,"

"Still yet," She protested. "I'm no prize. I'm like a peasant, ugly and-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," I interrupted her. "you're so beautiful I don't know how you can think you're not,"

All she did was drop her hands and look down. I was about to grab her and hold her in my arms. Although, she got up and walked down to her room. Maybe I should give her some space? No. I walked downstairs and didn't find her. Although her laptop was open.