Chapter 10: Sherlyn

After the live stream, I had to get ready for a day full of projects. First, I was doing a collab with Zach and Logan. After that, I'm going to Team 10's house to do a collab with Chance and Jake. Then, I have a collab with Ethan Dolan (yes only one twin because Grayson doesn't want to be in this one). Lastly, I have a meeting and photo shoot with Jay and his, photographer/videographer, Chris for my music video.

After Logan's first vlog with me went up, Jake contacted me for a collab. I only have 700K subscribers so I was kind of well known. We all know the Dolan twins story so I won't reiterate. Jay and I knew each other from school he is way older but he's so good at what he does. Chris is someone I have yet to meet.

"You okay baby?" I hear Zach ask.

"Yeah, I feel better thanks to you and the boys," I answered.

"Okay, I'm gonna go head to Logan's and help him set up," He informed me.

"Can you bring some stuff there though?" I questioned him.

"Sure, just put it in a bag," He answered.

I went to get the whiteboards and expo pens from my closet and then put my camera in the shopping bag too. Once I walked out, Zach grabbed it and kissed me goodbye. I already changed, I was wearing an always plug shirt, a black bomber jacket, ripped black jeans, and Adidas Superstars. I didn't put makeup cause I felt fine without it. I took my keys and I went to Logan's. I knocked on his door and there was Logan vlogging.

"Ready for this?" He asked.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Definitely ready!" He yelled.

I laughed and we headed inside. Everything was set up perfectly I took a seat in the middle while Zach and Logan sat on opposite sides. I gave them their whiteboards and went to start the video on my camera.

(Bold is Logan, Italics is Zach)

HEY, WHAT'S UP, YOU GUYS! I am joined by my boyfriend, Zachy!

Hey, guys!

And he's practically my brother... LOGAN PAUL!

WHAT'S UP GUYS MY MERCH-

STOP IT!

I'm sorry...

Today we are doing the Boyfriend vs Brother challenge! They both have whiteboards which they will use to put their answers on. When I ask them to reveal their answers, they both have to flip it over at the same time. The loser of this challenge has to sing my brand new song "Fly" with a shock collar on!

WAIT I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!

I'm kidding the punishment isn't that bad. The winner gets to tweet off the losers Twitter AND post on their Instagram accounts.

Wait... accounts as in plural?

Yes. SO LET'S PLAY!

Dear Jesus help me

HELP YOU

Question one! On my vlog channel, approximately how many vlogs do I have?

This sucks...

I'm totally gonna win

Okay, reveal your answers!

You have 485 vlogs

I said 450

Zach actually got it on the dot! Good job babe! *kisses Zach*

Yeah, boi!