Chapter 17: Zach

I was casually on twitter when I saw Logan tweet out a link. It was a new vlog with Sherlyn in it. The thumbnail was her on a makeup chair just getting her hair curled while Logan looks like he's sleeping in the background. Maybe I should watch it, maybe I shouldn't. No, don't watch it! You don't need her, she moved on! I just need to focus on the music. Why am I even contemplating this? I can't have her, she hates me! I gotta get my mind off her. I went downstairs and saw Daniel and Jack leaving the house.

"Hey, where you guys going?" I asked.

"We're gonna go skateboard out front, wanna join?" Jack asked.

"Sure," I shrugged.

We went out and skated for a while until it was time to go to dinner. Our manager was discussing the BBMA's with us and how we're competing with Sherlyn in three categories. Just when the discussion couldn't get any worse, he told us that we were sitting next to her and her three guests. I really hope she doesn't bring that Ethan dude.

"After the carpet, you guys have a few interviews. If they ask about the competition, say nice things," Our publicist explains.

"Do we have to write our speeches beforehand?" Corbyn questioned.

"You can if you prefer to, although it'd be best to keep it on the fly so it sounds more genuine and not rehearsed," Our publicist explains to Corbyn.

Our food arrived a few minutes after Corbyn's answer and thankfully we didn't have to wait for anyone's food. We were all hungry so we didn't bother waiting for everyone's food to be laid out. While eating I saw her walk in. She was with two guys and one girl. One of the guys had his arm around her waist. Was I experiencing Sherlyn on a double date? I nudged Jack to show him that Sherlyn was here. I couldn't stand seeing her with other guys, I got up and walked towards her.

"Sherlyn, can we talk outside?" I asked seriously.

"Hello to you too, Zachary," She sarcastically greeted me while rolling her eyes.

She excused herself from her friends and walked out with me. Once we got outside, we stood face to face. I was about to caress her cheek but she slapped my hand out of the way.

"Don't even try that Herron," She sternly threatened.

"Who is he Sherlyn? The guy that held you the way I used to?" I questioned.

"Why do you care? You don't need to know anything that happens in my life anymore," She points out.

"I care because I still like you a lot Sherlyn," I confessed.

"Just like how you liked me at the airport? Or was it the Grove? Oh I know, it was Disneyland. Wasn't it? I'm not sure, I'm doubting your definition of liking someone right now," She sarcastically replied.

"I don't know why you're being unreasonable right now," I chuckled.

"Are you joking?" She asked with a dry laugh. "You hurt me, you questioned the amount of feelings we had between us, you told the boys you were gonna break up with me," She reminded me as I saw the tears fill her beautiful brown eyes.

 "You hurt me, you questioned the amount of feelings we had between us, you told the boys you were gonna break up with me," She reminded me as I saw the tears fill her beautiful brown eyes

"I know-"

"If you know Zach, then why are you still trying to include yourself in my life when I don't need you anymore?" She interrupted me with a question. "Why are you trying to maneuver your way back into my life again?"

"Cause I miss you Sherlyn," I raised my voice.

"I cried so much for you and I'm not letting that happen again. Leave me alone Zach Herron. I mean it," She ended the conversation and tried to walk back in. I grabbed her wrist to stop her but she slapped me.

"What the heck?" I yelled.

"What part of 'leave me alone' don't you understand?" She raised her voice at me.

"I understand it but I can't listen to you cause I know you still like me Sherlyn!" I point out.

"If you think I still like you after what you did to me, you're highly mistaken. You and I were a mistake," She claimed.

"You and I both know that's a lie," I laughed at her statement.

"Hey Sherlyn, is this guy bothering you?" The guy that she walked in with asked.

"No it's all good, I was just about to come inside," She replied.

I sighed and saw them walk back to their table together. She sat back down and probably explained to them what happened. Her friends came over and comforted her. All the guys looked at me shaking their heads. I went back inside and took a seat. The rest of the night was quiet and awkward. Sherlyn and her friends ate Cheesecake. Of course, her cheesecake had chocolate on it. She loves chocolate. The guy who had his arm around her waist stole a bite of her cheesecake, making her playfully whine and slap him.

We walked out of the restaurant as I kept quiet for the rest of the night. All the guys were singing or joking around, but me. All I could do is look at her Instagram. I learned she got the leading role of the show she auditioned for and those three that she ate dinner with are her co-stars. She posted a lot with the girl that was with her tonight. She posted a boomerang of her and that dude she was pretty flirty with tonight. It was her legs wrapped around his waist hugging him while he was spinning her around. The caption was just 'he got me a little dizzy but it's okay ❤️'

She had 1.3 million more followers than me which is crazy since she only has 2 EP's out on iTunes. A lot of her followers were guys, which didn't surprise me. I knew it was gonna happen. A lot of her pictures are either outfits, selfies, short covers, or pictures with other people. I noticed that she changed the caption of our picture of us kissing at Disneyland. It used to be 'meet my boyfriend @imzachherron, I gotta say he's definitely something different ;)' but now it's 'what used to be...'

"WE'RE HOME!" Corbyn announced.

Good, I needed to sleep.