Chapter 29: Zach

We woke up and got ready for interviews. We got into the elevator and headed down to the conference rooms. Once we got there we saw Greyson and Sherlyn.

"Hey! I didn't know you guys were staying here too!" Sherlyn happily greeted us.

She hugged all of us including me while Greyson did a little bro handshake with all of us. I hate to admit, he's cool! We all talked a little then we went inside. There was a wall divider where two different celebrity news outlets sat. I guess we switch off then they leave and more come in. Since we do have interviews till 12. Sherlyn walked towards the left so that left us on the right side.

"We have the boys of Why Don't We with us today! Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach how are you?" The interviewer asked enthusiastically.

"We're great!" We all answered

"Now, we all know you guys are nominated for three different categories for this years BBMA's," She says.

"Yeah we are nominated for Top New Artist, Top Social Artist, and Top Hot 100 Artist," Jack said.

"This is your first BBMA and you are competing with some high-end people," She said surprised.

"Yeah we're competing against pretty good artists," Daniel agreed.

"One being our friend Sherlyn but she's gonna lose," Corbyn laughed

"I HEARD THAT!" Sherlyn yelled from behind the wall divider.

"Now Zach, I know you and Sherlyn dated in the past," She brought up.

"Yeah, we did," I confirmed.

"Is there bad blood between you and her?" She asked.

"No actually. We talked it out recently and we both ended everything on good terms. She's a good friend and I will always love her no matter what," I confessed.

"Aw, that's cute! Would there be any chance that you and her will get together again?" She questioned.

"I mean if God wants us together, he'll make it happen at the right time," I answered and chuckled.

"When are you guys releasing new music?" She moved on changing the subject.

"Really soon," Jonah mysteriously answered.

"Last question, if you guys do win any awards tonight, what would you say to everyone?" She asked us.

"We would definitely thank our fans and our family and friends. We would say a lot of thank yous" Daniel says.

"Well, there you guys have it! Why Don't We, thank you guys for answering some frequently asked questions from your fans," She ended.

~12 o'clock pm~

We wrapped up interviews and went back upstairs. Sherlyn was just wrapping up her last interview with HollywireTV as we exited the room. She was laughing which either meant she was happy or it was an awkward laugh. Daniel suggested we get lunch with them. Jack, Jonah, and Corbyn agreed to the idea so we waited a few minutes to text Sherlyn. Of course, she agreed and suggested we eat at this restaurant in the hotel called Lago. Of course, Sherlyn would pick an Italian restaurant.

"We're going Lago's guys!" Corbyn yelled.

We all headed to the lobby and saw Sherlyn and Greyson. Sherlyn wasn't hard to spot because you see a girl talking to herself while holding a camera. Greyson's just as tall as Jonah so he wasn't hard to spot either.

"LOOKIE IT'S WHY DON'T WE!" Sherlyn screamed as she ran over to Jack and Daniel.

She jumped only causing all of us to panic and catch her. She laughed as we put her down. What the heck has this girl been doing without me?

"I knew they'd catch me," She said to her vlog slyly.

"We might not next time," Corbyn laughed.

She immediately ran towards Corbyn to test his theory. In the end, he caught her and mentally hated himself.

"Told Ya so," Sherlyn laughed.

We all walked through the hotel and of course, we got stopped sometimes for fans. A lot of fans wanted pics with all of us individually which made it harder to go eat lunch. Eventually, we had to call our security to take us there. Once we got our seats, Sherlyn explained in her vlog that she was sorry for not getting pictures with all her fans since we were all on a time schedule.

"So we finally got to Lago's and I'm starving!" She announced to her vlog.

"We are about to eat some pretty good Italian food, guys!" Grey told the vlog.

"What's so funny is that we all started on YouTube but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who still makes videos!" She noticed.

"I mean we upload sometimes!" I pointed out.

"But it's not weekly so shut up Zach," She laughed.

"So we are gonna go eat and then I will see you guys in the gym!" She says and stops the vlog for now.

We looked at the menu and ordered right away. We all talked and made jokes. A lot is about Sherlyn being short. Even Greyson laughed about it. Sherlyn pouted and went on her phone. Immediately, we all got twitter notifications.

"Oh, little Sherlyn's mad huh?" Jack said in a baby voice.

"Oh, little Jack has curly noodle hair that everyone knows is unnatural huh?" She fired back.

"Sherlyn, calm down it's just a joke," Daniel chuckled.

"Yeah okay tooth gap," She muttered.

"Seriously Sherlyn, we're sorry," Corbyn sternly apologized.

"Whatever guys. Come find me when you're done making fun of me," She said as she got up and left the table.

What the heck was that about? We waited for her to come back but she didn't. We all didn't know what was wrong. Was it the short jokes? I mean that's all we did, make fun of her height. We all voted Jonah to go since he didn't crack jokes with us. He walked out and went to look for her. I was honestly worried. What if she went back to her room all by herself?

I'm worried about her...