Chapter 32: Sherlyn

After walking the carpet and talking to multiple interviewers, I saw my parents sitting inside already. The boys were about to sit down but I caught them and called for a group hug. We were competing for three titles tonight, we all needed the comforting hug.

"Good luck guys. I don't care who wins tonight. I'm so proud of all of us," I smiled.

"Good luck to you too. Whoever wins never matters. We're all talented," Jack pep talked us.

They all me hugged individually then sat down. I jogged a little to Grey and sat next to him. We held hands as we waited for it to start. I vlogged as much as I could so that I had a little footage. Logan sat on the other side of us so he could vlog me if I win anything. None of the boys and I won Top 100 Charts or Top Social Artist. So we both have only one shot. They were presenting the nominees for the Top New Artist

"And the winner for the 2017 BBMA for Top New Artist goes to..." The presenter strung out.

I was praying so hard. Logan had my vlog camera ready too. She opened the card and smiled.

"SHERLYN D," She announced.

I hugged Greyson and my parents then went up to get my award. I shook their hand and took the award from them. I waited until the applause died down then I started my speech.

"To start as a girl using her phone to make covers and upload them on youtube to this. It's truly a big blessing from the man above. I wanna thank my fans, my friends and my parents for supporting me. Thank you to my music teachers who encouraged me to continue music. I couldn't have done it without all you guys. To all the nominees for this title, an award does not mean anything. We're all great upcoming artists and we all deserve this award. Thank you so much you guys and I can't wait to see where the music takes all of us!" I sincerely said.

Everyone cheered and clapped as I went off stage. I got pictures of me holding the award and I was escorted back to my seat. Greyson hugged me and showered me with kisses. My mom was crying and my dad was smiling at me. I hugged them both and was just overall proud of what I achieved in so little time. I then went over to the boys and hugged them since I knew they were really hoping to win. We even took a picture with the award while we were waiting. They all were pretty happy even if they lost. I was happy for them because for their first BBMA they had 3 nominations.

"I'm really proud of you Sherlyn. You were on this path longer than we have and you really deserve it," Daniel congratulated me.

"Yeah, you started your channel back in 2009. You were only 9!" Jack laughed.

"Thanks, guys, but you know you deserve this award too," I thanked them.

"You're an amazing artist and it's only the beginning for you," Jonah complimented me.

The rest of the night was a blur. We sang and danced and had a great time. Then we all had to go back to the hotel because the after party was only for guests/artists 21 and up. I thought Logan would have gone but no. He went in the Limo with my parents, Grey, and I. I took a picture of Greyson with the limo before we went up to go sleep for our adventure he supposedly has planned for my parents and me. 

(In the pic it's a car but just imagine a limo) 

While we waited for the elevator, Logan came up to us and vlogged.

"Congrats little sis!" He yelled.

"Logan shhh!" I shushed him. "I'm tired,"

"Well, that is it for this week's vlog! Take it easy fam! PEACE!" He ended.

Logan hugged me and talked about how he was surprised that the boys didn't get it. I was too tired to answer so I shushed him again so I could just stand in Greyson's arms. The elevator door opened and we all walked in. The boys went to get food since they were hungry. I was too but I was more tired than anything. When we got up, I got ready for bed. I showered and blow dried my hair. I changed into my blue Maverick v neck shirt and just wore my black Victoria's Secret boyshorts. Greyson was just on his phone until he saw me.

"Is my baby tired?" Greyson asked.

I nodded with a pout. He came over to me and caressed my cheeks. He kissed me softly and told me he'd shower and be right in bed. I climbed into bed and snuggled into the pillow that Greyson sleeps on. I fell asleep with the intoxication of his scent.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to Greyson singing his song No fear. Personally one of my favorites that he made on his new EP. I snuggled closer to him and he chuckled.

"I know you're up," He whispered.

I groaned and turned over. He pulled me by my waist spooning me. He kissed my cheek trailing down to my neck and shoulder.

"Come on baby girl," He urged.

"I wanna sleep," I whined.

"Well, your parents called saying they had to go home today so let's go eat breakfast before they both leave," He reminded me.

I groaned and got up. Then I fell back on top Grey with a laugh.

"Good morning hun," I quietly greeted him.

"A good morning it is baby," He smiled.

I'm so blessed...