Chapter 12: Sherlyn

I just finished my audition with The CW and now I'm heading out to get some lunch. Panera sounded great right now. Thankfully, there's one close by. I walked there and ordered my usual. Grilled cheese, Mac & Cheese and a water. Jay said he had an important family thing to attend so we'd start recording tomorrow.

MAYBE I CAN SURPRISE THE WHY DON'T WE BOYS! I ordered an Uber to go to the house and had a pretty cool uber driver! She let me eat in her car and have the aux cord. We got there and I thanked her. Since I finished my food, my uber driver offered to throw away my rubbish. Logan knew I was coming to surprise them so he met me out front.

"Hey, little sis!" He greeted me with a hug while vlogging.

"Hi, big bro! Sup Logang!" I greeted him and his vlog.

"So Sherlyn is gonna surprise the boys today. Zach thinks she's at her friend and producer Jay's house but he had to attend a family thing so she is surprising them. So let's go inside," Logan whispered to the vlog.

We went inside and he told me that they were in the kitchen. When I walked towards the kitchen, Logan told me to wait. He went into the room like he went to just get something from his car. I was about to go yell surprise when I heard Zach.

"I don't think Sherlyn and I were made to be, we rushed things and I just realized it," Zach told the boys.

"So you're just gonna break up with her?" Corbyn asked.

"Well I can't stay in a relationship where I don't have many feelings," He snickered.

I took off my necklace as my eyes filled with tears. I walked in and handed the necklace back to him without words. I just walked out. Logan followed me out knowing I'd want to go home. I could hear Logan telling Zach to not chase after me but he didn't listen to him. He showed up in front of me, holding my shoulders so I'd stop walking away.

"Sherlyn, hold on. Listen to me," Zach said seriously.

"No, I don't have to listen to you or your bullshit," I pushed him away.

"Princess-"

"NO! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE PULL THAT SHIT ON ME!" I interrupted.

"Bro you should just go back inside, you're one of my boys but you hurt my little sister," Logan suggested Zach while pushing him further away from me.

"I need to fix this Logan," He simply told him.

"You said and I quote "You're my princess and I promise that I'll take care of you." You lied to me and I trusted you," I sobbed.

"Sherlyn, please just listen to me," Zach pleaded.

"Sherlyn go wait in the car," Logan demanded as he gave Brendan his vlog camera

"Sherlyn go wait in the car," Logan demanded as he gave Brendan his vlog camera. "You need to back up because not only did you break her heart, you gave her empty promises. Do you know how much she's already damaged? Cause I do. She has a divorced family, three brothers and sisters, soon gonna have a nephew. Bet you didn't know that huh? She goes through four times the shit you do,"

"Logan, can we please just go?" I weakly asked.

"Okay Bubba, let's go," He answered. "As for you, don't you dare go near her again. Don't try to talk to her, don't get your boys to talk to her. If they talk to her it'll be for their own interest and not yours. Stay away from my little sister, Herron,"

We got in the car silently as Jonah, Jack, Daniel, and Corbyn held Zach back. Brendan let me ride shotgun. The whole ride home was silent. All you could hear is the air conditioning and our breathing. Thankfully it wasn't long till we got home. Logan didn't even fully park the car but I got out and ran up to my apartment. Once I got in, I dropped my bag and took off my shoes. I ripped the photo of us from Disneyland. I didn't know how bad this would've hurt me. I just sat in the corner crying. I just felt all this pain that I didn't know exactly what to do. 

"Sherlyn," I hear

"Sherlyn," I hear.

I looked up to see Logan, Brendan, and Ayla standing at my door. Logan ran over and scooped me up in his arms. He sat in the corner with me in his lap. I just cried on his shoulder. Ayla came to us and tried to calm me down. Brendan brought a paper plate to fan us since it was kinda heated in here.

"It's gonna be okay Bubba. Just let it all out," Logan softly told me.

"It hurts so fucking much Logan," I cried.

"I know it does Bubba. I'm gonna beat his ass for you," He soothed me.

"Don't beat him up!" Ayla whispered.

"He deserves it. He broke my little sister's heart," He told Ayla.

"Sherls, all this pain you're feeling will go away soon. You'll be a better person because of this," Alya assured me.

"What did I do wrong? Did I say something? Was it the vlog? Was it the video we did together?" I questioned myself.

"No Bubba, you didn't do anything wrong. It's all his fault," Logan told me.

"You deserve a man, Sherlyn. He's a hormonal teenage boy who breaks hearts everywhere," Brendan says.

"Just hang out with Ayla and Brendan while I go do something okay?" Logan asked. I shook my head not wanting him to leave.

"Don't leave me bubs. Please don't leave me," I pleaded through my cries.

"Okay okay. Ayla and Brendan will go for me then," Logan answers.

He put me on the bed while he goes upstairs to tell Ayla and Brendan what needed to be done. They all came back down to say goodbye. Ayla gave me hugs and so did Brendan. Logan came and sat on my bed with me.

"Brendan's going to the grocery store. Is there anything you want Bubba?" He asked me.

"Chocolate ice cream, Kit Kat's, and Reese's peanut butter cups," I softly said.

"You want pizza too?" He questioned. I nodded my head slightly.

What did I do wrong?