Chapter 51: Zach

I woke up and sighed. What the hell was wrong with me? I insulted Sherlyn because I was jealous. I walked into the kitchen and took a seat. What is going on with me? I still love Sherlyn. Yet you push her away by being really jealous and offensive. I never wanted to hurt her, but now I know better. Should I call her? Should I text her? Should I go to her house right now and ask her for forgiveness?

"Hey dude, we're gonna meet Daniel and Sherlyn at Disneyland," Jack informed me. "Wanna come?"

"Sure," I replied and started getting ready.

We drove there and it was pretty nice out. It was pretty hot though. Immediately once we got to the park, I saw her. Sherlyn with Daniel. They posed with Pocahontas looked so happy. She was always Sherlyn's favorite Disney character, after Jasmine of course.

I smiled at her, seeing how happy she was made me happy. They spotted us and I saw her get tense. Once they walked towards us, she forced a smile. I could see right through her. She didn't want me here. At least she was polite enough to let me stay. Daniel and she went to get Starbucks and a birthday pin. Once she came back, she was smiling big and we all planned out what we were gonna do. Sherlyn wanted to meet all the characters cause she hasn't done that before.

"Sherlyn, can I talk to you?" I asked.

All she did was nod at me and we walked to the side to speak in some sort of private spot.

"Happy Birthday Sherlyn," I started

"Thank you, Zachary," She replied.

"I wanna apologize because I know there's nothing good about how I treated you, but if you're willing to be my friends still, I'd love to be friends with you," I finished.

"Zach, we're both 18 and I thought you were done with being immature until you said what you did yesterday," She sighed.

"I know I just, I'm jealous that you came to California with 197 subscribers and after 2 years you have 12 million. It's like you had it made exactly for you," I admitted.

"You know how long I've been doing music? It took awhile for me to get here," She chuckled.

"If it's okay with you, I think it'd be good for us to start over and get to know the new versions of us. If you want," I suggested.

She smiled, a genuine smile, and nodded. I let out a breath of relief and hugged her tight. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I still felt our connection.

"Happy Birthday Sherlyn," I said happily.

"Thank you, Zach," she said.

We let go and we went back to the boys. We walked around and did almost everything. Sherlyn was stopped by many fans and so were we. We were now eating lunch at Royal Street Veranda. Sherlyn got mac and cheese in a sourdough bread bowl. Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel got a corn chowder in a sourdough bread bowl. I got a gumbo in a sourdough bread bowl. We lastly had to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Corbyn bought a sash that says 'Birthday Queen' and Jonah picked out a beautiful tiara for her.

"We're going back to fantasyland," Jack commands and started walking there.

Sherlyn just chuckled and followed. We got to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Sherlyn was really confused. We got inside and they told her that they were gonna do her hair. Instead of those lame ones for the little girls, they were actually gonna do it. They had curling irons and actual eyeshadows. Not the cheap ones they use.

"Boys... what is this?" Sherlyn asked.

"Happy Birthday. This was my idea!" Jack proudly announced.