Chapter 11: Zach

Logan and I saw how annoyed Sherlyn was when the worker informed us that it was a 20-minute wait. She just walked out and waited in the car. Without a word, I handed the keys to Logan so he could drop her off. While I waited for the Pizza, I texted some of the guys. Logan came back quick and sat with me.

"So bro, how's the taken life?" Logan asked me.

"No different from single life," I simply answered.

"That right there guys is a man lying for his woman cause he knows that she watches my vlogs," Logan laughed.

"The only thing that's different is that I don't have to hide the feelings I have for her," I confessed.

"You knew her for 2 days bro, what feelings did you have?" He questioned with a chuckle.

Before I could answer, our pizza was done. We got the pizza and went to her friend Jay's house. It wasn't far, thankfully. When we got in I saw them sitting down at the dining table talking. Sherlyn was writing things in her planner. So far I see most of her month of June and July filled except her birthday. Which makes me realize, I need to get her the perfect gift.

"Okay, so we're all set?" I hear Sherlyn question.

"Yup we're all set for June and July!" One of the guy's said.

She got up and stretched while yawning. I walked behind her and hugged her. Her hands touched mine as she turned her head to kiss my cheek. How did I get her? No one will know for sure. I had an instant connection with her and I haven't felt that in a while. She's the one.

"Hi baby," She greets me.

"Hi princess, let's eat okay?" I told her.

She simply nodded as we all ate in the living room. It wasn't long until she fell asleep sitting on my lap. That's where Logan told them we were going home. I carried her to the car and placed her in the backseat. I sat in the passenger's seat while Logan drove. It was a pretty quiet ride back to the apartment. We didn't have the radio loud since Sherlyn was sleeping. We got home and Logan carried her all the way up to her apartment. I had the keys so I opened the door and everything.

"Hm?" We hear Sherlyn mumble.

"Hey sweetheart, we just got home!" Logan informed her while whispering.

"Oh," was all she said as Logan put her down.

She went downstairs quietly without saying a word to me. Logan went to his apartment, leaving us. I walked downstairs to see her changed and in bed already. I was about to sleep until her phone lit up. I know it's wrong to snoop on your significant other's phone, but Sherlyn's loyal. Right?

From: MIKEYY <3

To: Sherlyn

"Hey, you! I heard you live in Cali now!! We need to hang ASAP!"

Who is this Mikey dude? Why does he have a heart by his name? Why is it capitalized? Maybe he's a friend? I decided to leave it and go to sleep. It's gonna be a busy day for both of us tomorrow. I'll just ask her who that Mikey guy is.

~Next morning~

I woke up to an empty bed. The house was too quiet. When I got up I noticed that some stuff was missing from her room. Her phone charger and phone was gone. So was her mini black backpack she loves.

I walked upstairs and saw a note on the counter. If there was a note, it must be late. Checking my phone for the time, it was only 8:31 am. Where the heck is Sherlyn? Wait, read the note dumbass.

hiya baby!

i had to leave early today to catch the sunrise for my music video. then i have an audition for a new show on the CW.  after that, i'm going to jay's house to start recording my album. i should be home late also. don't wait up for me! be a maverick and ily

your princess

Oh okay. At least I know she's safe. I made some toast and a bowl of cereal to start my day. Today wasn't really a busy day, but I definitely could hang out with the guys. I changed and left the house making sure I locked the door. I brought my bag of extra clothes also.

I called Jonah and let him know I'm gonna hang with them today. My uber arrived and I let him know where to go. The uber driver allowed me to use his aux cord to play music. Definitely a cool uber driver! As I was listening to music, I stared out the window like I'm in a movie. How cliche but I did it anyway.

It's only been 3 days since I asked Sherlyn to be my girlfriend. 72 hours since the girl I admired in the airport became my girl. Was it the right decision? Was she the right girl for me? Did I rush things? Why did I automatically assume she was the one? I barely know her. I know basics because I watch her YouTube videos. Maybe I'll talk to the guys about it

"We're here!" The uber driver announced.

"Thank you," I said and got out.

I walked inside the house and heard laughter. My boys. I'm happy to be home. The guys were in the backyard playing around like we always do. Logan was here too!

"Hey guys, I'm back!" I yelled as I walked out.

"ZACH!" They all yelled and tackled me.

"Let's go make some food bud!" Jonah said and we went inside to eat.