Chapter 38: Sherlyn

May 28th, 2017

I woke up and saw the sunlight peeking through the windows. I groaned as I closed my eyes again. A knock came at my door and I saw Zach, Logan, and Brendan. Logan was quietly vlogging, Brendan had the second camera, and Zach was holding my favorite flowers along with Kit Kats as he was snap-chatting.

"Surprise beautiful," Zach whispered.

I smiled at him and covered my face. He chuckled and put his phone away so he could come give me a hug. On the table next to me, he placed everything down and hugged me. Logan gave me a hug as well as Brendan.

"How was your sleep?" Logan asked.

"Not good, I kept waking up when they checked vitals," I pouted.

"Well, do you wanna go back sleep?" Brendan questioned. "We could leave,"

"I can't fall asleep if I wake up and I'm not super tired," I sighed.

"Do you need a cuddle?" Zach suggested.

I nodded with a little pout. Logan told us that Brendan and he were gonna explore Hawaii. They left Zach and said that they'd be back for lunch. I carefully moved over so that Zach could climb into the hospital bed with me. When he sat next to me, he opened his arms so I can scoot closer to him. His arms felt comforting like I belonged here. Felt like Zach was more of my boyfriend than Greyson was, to be honest.

"Go to sleep princess," He whispered.

He sang a song which seemed so familiar to me. His voice sounded so beautiful. I slowly but surely fell asleep as he finished his song.

~Couple hours later~

I woke up to an empty bed. It was a terrible feeling. All I could feel is cold, then again I'm in an air-conditioned room. I looked around and didn't see Zach anywhere. Instead, I found a note. It was left by Zach. I picked it up and read it out loud.

Hey Princess,

I went to get some food with Logan. We're bringing you back an acai bowl. See you soon. Hope you didn't wake up without me, but if you did, I'll be back soon x.

-Zach

I looked at my phone and saw it was 12:43 pm. The nurse who regularly checked my vitals, gave me the news that I was recovering well so I could go home tomorrow. I can't wait to tell Zach and Logan! A knock came at the door, it was the whole gang. Zach had my acai bowl as he also snap-chatted me receiving it.

"Here you go princess, acai bowl with no blueberries or strawberries. Extra banana and granola!" Zach says

"Mahalo Nui loa, Zach!" I smiled as I grabbed the bowl from him.

He put his phone in his pocket and kissed my cheek. All the other boys looked at us suspiciously but I brushed it off. The doctor walked in and checked all my vitals as well. He checked if my chest were still badly bruised which they weren't really. Logan almost broke my rib cage while trying to revive me, so there's that. Sure, it was still noticeable but I couldn't do anything

"Good news, you are recovering well so your checkout will be tomorrow," He announced, everyone in the room cheered but followed by shushing from the doctor. "Make sure you don't do any extremes such as swimming, dancing, or exercise of any sorts. I'll be prescribing you with some pain relievers mixed with antibiotics to help with the pain. Try not to stay up late either, you need your rest,"

"Okay. Thanks, doc," I cheerfully thanked him with a smile.

"No problem," He smiled and left the room.

Everyone was happy for me, especially Logan and Daniel. Then I realized, I have to go back to LA the day after tomorrow. Greyson broke up with me for a stupid reason. All cause I talked to the Why Don't We Boys. I'm worried about how this will affect the show I'm on. Almost instantly, my phone notified me with an email. It was coincidentally from the producer.

Ms. Sherlyn D,

Due to losing two of our main characters, it'll take forever to reshoot the 15 episodes we already have with new actors and actresses. We really enjoyed working with you as well as the rest of the cast. I did, however, recommend you to a different show that is up in coming. The producer and writer should be contacting you in a week or so. Take care Sherlyn! Continue to do amazing things in this industry.

Sincerely,

Brandon Karson

I sighed and knew who the two were. Greyson, obviously, and Devyn. She had an emergency family thing so she'd be away for a month. Colin actually told me that she left in the middle of Zach's birthday celebration. I put my phone down and grabbed my acai bowl. I quietly ate while conversations float around the room. After I ate, Brendan grabbed my empty bowl from me and threw it away. I know I just woke up, but I felt oddly tired. Logan noticed and told everyone they should leave me to sleep.

Zach stayed back to cuddle, so I comfortably slept. As I was asleep, everything came back to me. All my memories. It sounds cliche and fake but it actually happened. I woke up with a gasp and Zach immediately pulled me into a hug. I missed this.

"Shh, I got you. I got you," He whispered.

"I remember," I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"I remember," I repeated.

He just held me closer and sighed. It's crazy how I finally remember everything. Once the intensity and adrenaline died down, we just laid there. Visiting hours were almost over so he was about to leave to go back to the villa. We waited for my parents to get here first though. Logan came back for Zach and of course vlogged. When I told him I got my memory back, he was excited. He gently hugged me and then they left.

I went on Instagram and decided to delete any pictures with Greyson. Which was a lot. At least 15 pictures. I also did the same for Zach. Maybe this whole thing is God's sign. To stop trying to date cause I'm not ready. I mean God has someone amazing for me and I don't know who it is yet, but I know they're gonna be amazing. Trust in God, he has a plan for you.

"Sherlyn?" Someone asked for me.

I looked up to see my older brother and his girlfriend. They haven't really had time to visit since they both have work and his girlfriend is pregnant. From behind him, I saw my two sisters. They all came in and sat around me.

I missed my family...