Chapter 50: Sherlyn

We walked back to the car and sat where we sat before. Daniel comforted me while we drove. I didn't know why Zach did this. It's like he was so angry that he couldn't be with me, but when he finally has me, it's like he thought it was too good to be true. In result, he hurts me and pushes me out.

"Honeygirl?" I hear snapping me out of my thoughts.

I stopped leaning on him when I realized we were at the boy's house. A part of me didn't want him to leave, but I knew that it'd make the situation worse if I asked him to stay.

"Sorry, I was just thinking," I apologized.

"You want me to stay with you tonight?" he asked.

"No, you should go home," I said.

"I'm gonna stay over cause you seem very worked up over this," he protested. "Let me just pack a bag so I can stay over,"

Before I could stop him, he was out the door. Logan was waiting, Brendan was asleep, and I just didn't want this to get worse. Zach's been blowing up my phone through twitter and it's getting to the point where I'm gonna block him. Daniel came back really quick and put a pillow in his lap. I layed down and sighed.

For the rest of the car ride, he played with my hair as he hummed the song that was playing on the radio. I thought about how much drama would come out of this whole thing. Daniel and I dating. I don't wanna portray myself as a hoe or slut. But it's also hard to keep it a secret.

"We're home Sherlyn," Daniel whispered.

I got up and stretched my arms up high while yawning. We all walked out and into the building. Once we were inside where no one could see, Daniel offered to carry me. I didn't want him to but he did anyway. My legs wrapped around his waist and his arms wrapped around mine. Logan had to do stuff so he stayed downstairs. Once we got up, Daniel got us inside and made sure to lock the door.

"Honey, I'm home," He whispered.

"I really like the sound of that," I smiled.

"Oh really?" He teased.

I nodded as he put me on my bed. I had to change anyway so I got up again. He groaned and frowned as he fell on my bed. That only caused me to laugh and ran to my closet to change. I wore a white shirt and grey shorts. When I walked out I saw him waiting for me. I jumped on to the bed and laughed.

"Hello beautiful," He greeted me, "How did I get so lucky?"

"More like I'm lucky," I smiled.

"What are you doing tomorrow for your birthday? We should go out," Daniel asked.

"I actually have nothing planned," I answered.

"Good, cause we should go to Disneyland," He said.

"You're not worried about paparazzi?" I asked him.

He shook his head as he lied on his stomach. I wanted to cuddle so I hugged him, only causing us to laugh. He lifted his arm and allowed me to cuddle up next to him. I started to drift off to sleep slowly, unaware that our breathing was in sync. He kissed my forehead and started to sing me to sleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to a delightful smell. When I got up to stretch, I heard my blender start running. I got out of bed and opened my door. There Daniel was, shirtless and wearing pajama pants. He was making my favorite smoothie, chocolate, and banana. He had my waffle maker out too.

I hugged him from behind and smiled

I hugged him from behind and smiled. This could possibly be my future. Daniel and I for a while. Can't say it'll be forever. From what I experienced, when you promise forever it never lasts. So I will say for a while. I felt him turn around and bring me into his arms.

"Happy Birthday my queen," He greeted me. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I was kinda sad that you left me alone this morning," I frowned.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I promise you if there's a next time, I won't leave you," He apologized sincerely.

I just chuckled and hugged him tighter. We started to set the table and put the food on the plates. Daniel poured the smoothie into two cups with straws in them. I took a seat and waited for him to sit too. We prayed together and then ate. It was surprisingly 7:30 am and we would be able to get to Disney pretty early.

"I'll wash dishes while you get ready, okay?" He asked for confirmation.

"I can do them, I mean you made breakfast so I should clean it up," I offered.

"No, my birthday queen has to go get ready cause I know how you girls are," He refused as he pushed me towards my room.

I groaned and pouted once we got inside the room. He gently kissed my forehead and sighed.

"I care about you," He said as his beautiful ocean orbs looked into my brown eyes.

He was the boy with the blue eyes. Calm like the ocean but rages when it's needed. Everyone is infatuated but only some stop to admire. Like the beach, his skin is like the sand. Smooth and compliments his eyes perfectly.

"I care about you too," I softly replied.

My hands are on his cheeks, our foreheads pressed together, his hands on my hips. Sounds cliche but it felt like time was frozen. That time decided to let us have a moment.

"How was I blessed with a beautiful, talented, and overall amazing young woman?" He asked.

"How was I blessed with a handsome, talented, and overall fantastic young man?" I reciprocated.

"Go get ready beautiful. Let's go to Disneyland," He says and pulled away from our little moment.

I nodded and sighed. Why did he pick me? I don't know how to love someone. I barely know how to love myself. Was Daniel the right way to go? I mean I don't wanna hurt him. Maybe I should stop thinking about it.

I went to my closet and picked out a black crop top, my DIY shorts, and white converse. My kimono had some pink colored flowers on it. Makeup was light today, just a winged eyeliner and chapstick.

 Makeup was light today, just a winged eyeliner and chapstick

"Wow!" I hear.

I looked back at him and he literally had his jaw dropped. I felt suddenly insecure. Someone as handsome as the boys don't deserve me. I was just... well average.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies, weirdo!" I joked and walked towards him.

"Ready to go? I'm driving," He asked.

I simply nodded and we walked out. A part of me was scared of being seen with Daniel, another part is excited. I wasn't ashamed of him, it's just I think that I still like Zach. Maybe I should stop thinking about boys for a while.