Chapter 53: Zach

I went home and saw all the guys with their girls. Well, there were new faces and I was surprised. I walked into the jam room (as I like to call it) and everyone stopped talking.

"Zach, you remember Destiny? Right?" He questioned.  "We met when we were kids and she flew out to see us for a week," Jonah smiled.

Destiny stood up and smiled. We exchanged a hug and she sat back down next to Jonah.

"And Allison is here too," Jack butted in. 

"Oh yeah, you two chatted on Instagram for a while then ran into each other while getting food a few months back, right?" I kind of explained how they met.

"Spot on Herron," She said. "Nice to see you again,"

Allison stood up then we hugged. Now that all the guys (except Daniel) had a girl, I was kinda lonely. What if I didn't screw up with Sherlyn? Would we still be together now?

"It was nice seeing you girls again," I smiled.

I walked upstairs and started songwriting. I need to win Sherlyn's forgiveness again. My phone went off and I saw a new tweet from Sherlyn.

@alohaxsherlyn: absolutely excited for tonight! can't wait for my boy's last concert of their tour! @PRETTYMUCH WHOO HOO!

Ever since we all kinda lost communication for about a month with Sherlyn, she found new friends. PrettyMuch, Simon Cowell's boyband. Comprised of Edwin Honoret, Zion Kuwonu, Austin Porter, Nick Mara, and Brandon Arreaga. They were good, like super good. Brandon is a quadruple threat. Singer, dancer, actor, and music producer. Sherlyn is a septuple threat. Singer, dancer, actress, music producer, youtuber, and videographer.

Brandon and Sherlyn had a lot of chemistry. They did a show together after they first met. It was called The (Almost) Typical High School Love. They were the main characters. Their co-stars included: Charles Melton, Logan Paul, Danielle Campbell, Zendaya, and Will Smith. It was a pretty good show. They're starting to film season 3 now.

I watched the show just for Sherlyn but it sucked watching sometimes. Brandon's character, Alexander, is the high school music boy who starts to take interest in Davina. Davina Janey is Sherlyn's character who slowly finds confidence in herself once she starts to invest in music mote. In the season 2 finale, they broke up because her adopted dad (played by Will Smith) breaks them up. It ended with Sherlyn yelling at Brandon and both of them crying in their rooms.

"You okay Zach?" I hear someone ask.

I turned my head to see Jack. I nodded and picked my notebook back up. He sat next to me and yanked my notebook out of my hand.

"Hey!" I called.

"It's hard to see you with him, I'm sorry I couldn't see just how amazing you are and I know you'd disagree. I'm the one who broke your heart unintentionally. Sorries won't suffice, but know I'll love you alright," Jack read out.

"Wow that's really good, who wrote it?" I hear Corbyn ask.

"Zach did!" Jack exclaimed.

"It's really good!" Corbyn complimented.

"Is it about Sherlyn?" Jack asked sadly.

I nodded and just fiddled with my fingers. They all gave hugs and left to go hang out with their girls. I stayed up in my room continuing on the song I started. I suddenly get another notification from Sherlyn's Instagram. It was pictures of her with all the Pretty Much boys. Basically just wishing them good luck. Her pose with Austin was him caring him like a bride or baby. Edwin and she did Charlie's Angels, Nick had her on his shoulders, Zion held her on his back, and Brandon had his arms wrapped around her. He kissed her cheek while she had a small smile, her hand on his chest and her eyes closed. He posted a similar picture, just instead of him kissing her, she kissed him. The caption hurt the most.