Chapter 40: Sherlyn

I woke up to Daniel quietly whispering to me and shaking me awake. When I opened my eyes I saw my luggage by the door. I sat up and winced in pain. He placed his hand in the same place I was holding. Concern was written all over his face, but I gave him a small smile to show I was okay.

"Hey, were leaving for the airport soon. Ayla left out some comfy clothes for you to change into," Daniel informed me. "You're gonna ride with Logan, Ayla, Her boyfriend, and Brendan,"

"Okay," I quietly answered.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded and lied to him with a smile on my face. Although he didn't buy it and raised his eyebrows. Giving me the look of 'Now how do you really feel?'

"I just feel bad for Zach. What I said was true, but I hate to see him hurting like that. A part of me still cares a lot for him, Daniel," I confessed.

"He'll move on Sherlyn. Now go get changed," He says and leaves the room

I changed into grey shorts and a white shirt. I put on my Haku lei and Adidas shoes. 

I put my clothes in my luggage

I put my clothes in my luggage. When I opened the door, I saw Daniel leaning against the hallway wall. He smiled and stood straight.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we left. Daniel put my luggage in the car and helped me inside. Ayla already had my mini backpack set with my chargers, camera, phone, earphones, and MacBook air in an organized fashion. I listened to some music while leaning on Brendan. The trip to the airport wasn't long though. It was like 5 minutes or felt like that. There were a lot of paparazzi so when the WDW boys stopped first, Daniel got out first. He got his suitcase and made his way to our car to get me. I carefully got out and I covered my face.

Many questions came towards me. They were about Greyson, about Zach, about Daniel, about why I was in the hospital, etc. I just ignored them and continued to go to the airport. Logan brought my suitcase and hurried to avoid the paps. Airport security helped us out so we could check in our bags in peace. After checking in, we all went through TSA. Daniel helped me through and everything.

It wasn't long till we got to the gates. The boys decided not to use their private jet going back to LA since I got hurt. We were all sitting in first class. My seat is next to Daniel's and Logan's. Which was convenient since they'll be my babysitters for the next few months. I went on my Macbook air and went through my emails. There were two audition emails from just yesterday!

Dear Sherlyn D,

There is an audition for an episode of both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Due to the fact they are both ending very soon, we all thought to film the reunion episodes now instead of later. Yes, it defeats the purpose although there is a reason behind it. There will be a spin-off series of both shows that potentially "your" character will star in. We would like you to audition as, Kaylee, the daughter of Jeremy. The shows will set place after Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted is built. You are a witch but unknown of your abilities until something happens. More information will be enclosed if you get the part. The script file is attached to this email. Audition location is also attached to this email. Your scheduled audition date is on June 4th. Please email us back if you would like to take another date. Please bring headshots and a resume. We are very excited to see you in action!

Julie Plec

Oh my gosh! I tapped Logan and pointed to my screen. He knows how much I loved both those shows. I quickly emailed back saying I would see them at auditions. According to the script, Jeremy is a single parent with a daughter who's a witch. I had so many lines to remember. Which made me excited! I looked at my other email which was from Kenny Ortega. ASKING ABOUT DESCENDANTS 3 AHHHH! They were already in the process of making the second one, maybe it's just so popular that they're making a third?

Dear Sherlyn D,

A stunning, talented, and amazing young lady you are! We've seen you express your love for Descendants on social media and would like to thank you for your gratitude. As you know, Descendants is a musical movie. Looking at your accomplishments recently, we'd love to have you play Pocahontas's daughter, Phoebe. There is an alternative role you could also play. Mother Gothel's daughter, Ginny. Both characters scripts are attached and highlighted. Your audition is in Burbank on July 15th. Hope to see you there!

Kenny Ortega.

"Guys I might be in a movie," I shockingly announced.

"What do you mean?" Ayla questioned me.

"Descendants 2 director Kenny Ortega is already casting for the 3rd movie!" I squeal. "I might be Pocahontas's daughter or Mother Gothel's daughter,"

"That's great!" Corbyn happily said.

"She might get to be part of a spinoff of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals!" Logan told them.

"Wow! That's amazing Sherlyn!" Jack said.

"The thing is, if I get both rolls, I won't be able to see you guys as much since the show is in Georgia and then will be in Burbank for a while," I sighed.

"We'll always be your friends even if we don't see each other often," Brendan assured me. "Plus we'll come visit you on set sometimes,"

I smiled and nodded. I replied to both emails saying I'd be there. Once our flight got called to board, Daniel helped me out. The first class "seats" could convert into beds! Daniel promised to reach up in the overhead compartments. Zach sat in front of me and just looked so sad. I got up then went to talk to him.

"Hey," I started.

"You okay? Do you need your medicine?" He immediately asked as he got up.

I stopped him and looked into those eyes. The beautiful brown ones that took my breath away when I first met him. The eyes that screamed to be loved.

"It's not that I wouldn't take you back Zach. It's just I went through a lot in the past month and I need time to recuperate and figure out who I am as I person. If I try again now, I'm not only gonna be labeled as a whore, but I don't think I could give you everything you deserve. I'll always love you though Zach," I confessed. "No one can replace you,"

"Take your time okay? I will always love you. If we both find different people, I know I'll still be your best friend and look out for you," He promised.

I nodded and hugged him softly. Before I could go back to sit, he put something in my hand. It was the necklace.

"You'll always have the key," He whispered.

His eyes shed a tear, but he refused to let me wipe it away. We all took our seats and waited for the plane to take off. I stared at the necklace and then out the window. Once we were notified that our electronics were allowed to be used, I pulled my laptop out and connected my earphones in.

I'm sorry for not letting my walls down for you Zach... I'm sorry I'm not enough...