Chapter 4: Sherlyn

I woke up to the why don't we boys talking. A bunch of shushing or "stop, you'll wake them up" kind of stuff. Downstairs I heard Logan starting his vlog and him coming up. He was whispering but we all could hear him. I felt Zach stir in his sleep, probably waking up.

"Shut up you're gonna wake Sherlyn," I hear Zach whisper.

I fluttered my eyes open to see me cuddling with Zach.

"Did they wake you, princess?" He asked in a sexy morning voice.

"Mhmm," I answered as I pouted.

"It's okay baby, go back to sleep," He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"WE GOT THE WHY DON'T WE BOYS OH AND ZACH AND SHERLYN ARE CUDDLING," Logan yells waking me up again.

"Aren't they cute guys?" Corbyn asked.

"I ship them!" Jack shouted.

"I ship them harder!" Daniel yelled.

"I'm gonna get up and go get ready for the day," I told them. Although I didn't really wanna get up.

"5 more minutes," Zach groaned as he pulled me back down towards him.

"Come on guys I got to do things and you need to get out of my apartment!" Logan complained.

"I'm up but if Zach let me go maybe I could do stuff too cause I got a gains bowl to make and eat," I hinted.

"Fine you are free my princess," Zach groaned and released me from his grip.

I got up to stretch until I felt someone grabbing me and throwing me over their shoulder.

"IM STEALING SHERLYN, FOR NOW, SHE WANTS A GAINS BOWL!" Logan yelled as he ran out the door.

"LOGAN I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AT HOME PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

He stopped abruptly making me jerk forward. I looked to see Zach ready to catch me. Logan put me down slowly and sighed.

"THIS LITTLE SAVAGE IS CHANGING THE GAME! WHO NEEDS TO BUY GAINS BOWLS WHEN SHERLYN CAN MAKE IT!" Logan suddenly yelled.

"Logan please can we just go back to your apartment so I can get my stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah guys, let's go," Logan shouted with a little laugh.

We walked back and I grabbed my keys. The boys were jamming out and I shouted goodbye to Logan. I had a recording session with my friend today, so I had to order an Uber to get me. I opened my freezer to grab my acai berries, bananas, and strawberries. Thank goodness I had everything. I started vlogging for the day and did what I needed to do. After I finished my acai bowl, I went to scare one of the boys. I knocked on their door and hid while waiting for someone to open it.

"No one's out here," I hear Corbyn say.

"BOO!" I screamed while jumping out. He screamed and so did Logan.

"Goodness Sherlyn!" Logan shouted while laughing.

"Okay bye guys, gotta eat my gains bowl!" I laughed and ran to my house.

I ate, ordered an Uber and changed into a white shirt, black pants, flannel, and timberlands.

I took my purse and put my keys, chapstick, songbook, granola bar, phone and battery charger, and portable charging block

I took my purse and put my keys, chapstick, songbook, granola bar, phone and battery charger, and portable charging block. I held my laptop and planner. Yes, I have a planner, don't judge. A knock came at my door. I quickly held everything securely and opened the door.

"Wowie Sherlyn is ready to work today!" Logan shouted while showing my outfit.

"Yeah I have a recording session in LA and then a photo shoot!" I told him with a smile.

"Photoshoot for what?" He asked me.

"Can't tell you yet boy!" I refused to say.

"Okay okay, I'll see you later girl!" He told me and we fist bumped.

"My Uber is here! I gotta go bye!" I shouted while running.

Once I got into my Uber, I told her the location and we headed off. I was meeting with my friend Jayden who was gonna help me convert my song ideas into real beats. Jayden and I knew each other since I was in middle school but then he moved to California. Once I got to his house, I thanked my Uber driver and got out. His house was nice. Not big but it was cozy.

"Sherlyn!" Jayden yells.

"Hey, Jay, ready to work?" I greeted him and asked.

"Yeah, all my stuff is set," He answered and led me inside his house.

It was nice and had lots of open space. High ceilings and big clear windows. We worked for 6hours, we finished the whole album and now I'm headed to my photo shoot for my album. I was really excited because they are also doing my makeup and not me! Also, I have a male extra that is gonna be in my single cover. The photoshoot was pretty cool because we had 2 different locations to shoot at. It was in the desert, Santa Monica Pier, and Santa Monica Beach. We shot around 7:40 because hair and makeup took 3 hours and I had 3 wardrobe changes. All of us called the photo shoot a wrap around 10:00. Jayden took me home and told me he'd send the tracks to me so I could record.

As I was going upstairs, the elevator door almost closed until someone's arm stopped it from closing. IT WAS LAUREN AND ALEX! Did they live here too?

"What floor?" I asked politely.

"Oh, you pressed it already!" Alex acknowledged with a smile.

"Okay," I replied. The elevator ride was awkward until Lauren shouted something.

"Are you new to the building?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I moved in yesterday actually. My apartment is right next to Logan's," I told her.

"Oh, you're the newcomer that came! I'm Alex and you might already know Lauren," Alex introduced and shook hands with me. The elevator dinged meaning we were here. We walked out of the elevator and stood for a few minutes talking.

"Yeah that's me the new kid," I awkwardly chuckled.

"Are you a YouTuber?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I'm a singer also but I'm not like officially signed to a label yet," I explained.

"Oh cool! If you're down to work together that'd be dope!" Lauren told me.

"Yeah, I'm so down! I'd give you my phone but it's dead," I informed them sadly.

"No worries I'll put it in my phone and text it to Alex," Lauren insisted and passes me her phone unlocked. Once I finished she looked at my number to notice it wasn't California area code.

"You're from Hawaii?" She asked me shocked.

"Haha yeah, I loved it at home but I felt like I needed to explore. So now I'm here," I vaguely explained.

"How old are you?" Alex asked.

"I'm turning 16 in July," I answered him nervously.

"You live alone?" Lauren asked me.

"Yeah but my family in Cali promised me that they'd check on me every Friday," I told them.

"Oh, I see, well it's getting late and we should both head to bed. Goodnight Sherlyn!" Lauren says and hugged me goodbye. Alex did the same leaving me to call it a night.