Chapter 31: Zach

It was the day of the Billboard Music Awards. You could definitely say I'm scared but more excited for the experience. We had to get our tuxedos for tonight so we got ready and left around 10 to get them from the place we bought it from. We were listening to the radio and automatically Daniel turned it up.

"Hey, guys it's Mikey G joined by Savannah C! Today is the Billboard Music Awards and the two most amazing artists are going head to head for Top New Artist," The radio personal guy announced.

"Yeah! Sherlyn D and Why Don't We are actually going against each other for three different titles, personally, I think Sherlyn will win Top New Artist and Top Hot 100 for this year," Savannah said.

"I agree, she was just a girl from Hawaii and now she's living in California and blowing up everywhere!" Mikey agreed.

"Why Don't We is great and all but Sherlyn truly started from nothing. She lived on an island where she wasn't really the social butterfly and now she's collaborating with some cool people," Savannah explained.

"We'll be right back after this! Here is Just A Phase by Sherlyn D!" Mikey ended their segment.

"I really hope we win something tonight," Jack suddenly said.

We all agreed and went back to doing our own thing. It only took 5 more minutes till we got to the tuxedo place. We all grabbed the ones with our names while Jack held the bag with our bowties. I got a text from Greyson, which kinda surprised me.

To: Me

From: Greyson

"I'm thinking of asking Sherlyn to be my girlfriend on Monday, what is a perfect way to ask?"

To: Greyson

From: Me

"Sherlyn loves when someone tells her why they love her. I don't know if that's anything,"

To: Me

From Greyson

"Thanks, dude! Good luck and see you tonight,"

When we got back, we all wanted to get lunch so we called up Logan and Sherlyn to see if they wanted lunch also. Of course, Logan's our boy so he's down, but Sherlyn said she needed 10 minutes to fix makeup. Personally, I don't think she needs it. Whatever makes her happy though. Logan came and said we should sit down.

"So I just came from Sherlyn's room and I saw Greyson with a ring," He told us.

"Wait, what?" I said.

"He told me he was gonna ask her to be his girlfriend with a promise ring," He excitedly said.

"Where was Sherlyn?" Daniel questioned.

"I walked passed the conference room and saw celebrity news reporters leaving so most likely more interviews," Logan answered.

"Hey, guys were here! We can go get lunch now!" We hear Sherlyn's voice announce.

We all greeted each other while Sherlyn and Logan vlog a little together. We headed to this good Japanese restaurant that Logan wanted to go to. I already know Sherlyn's order. If we eat Japanese food, she gets an Udon, shrimp tempura, and crab sushi if there is any. I looked over to Sherlyn and saw her laughing with Greyson and Daniel.

Why do I still feel jealous? I have no chance with her. Yeah, I love her and it's driving me insane. It's like a little parasite in my brain. Constantly telling me that no one will be better than Sherlyn. It was true...