Chapter 35: Zach

We all got back from the hospital around 8. Sherlyn's parents stayed in the hospital with her since she was still a minor. She wasn't up. She was in the ICU with breathing support. All of us sat in the villa quiet. I was scared. We all were. What if she's in a coma? If it weren't for Greyson.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I yelled at him pointing at him.

"I didn't know she couldn't swim!" He protested.

"You probably didn't know cause you're not a good enough boyfriend to make sure!" I argued.

"Like you were a better boyfriend," He scoffed.

"At least I did my best and paid attention to her!" I pointed out.

"But you're best wasn't best enough because she's with me not you," He snarkily replied.

"Fuck you!" I yelled as I lunged towards him.

Before I can hit him or he could hit me, we were both held back. The boys held me back while Logan held Greyson back. The boys dragged me to my room and forced me to sit down. Of course, I tried to fight back but they stopped me. I gave up.

"What the hell was that?!" Daniel yelled.

"If it weren't for him, Sherlyn wouldn't be in the hospital!" I pointed out.

"He made a mistake!" Corbyn yelled.

"Did he even know?" I questioned him.

Silence.

"I thought so," I scoffed and went on my phone.

My lock screen was still me and her, but none of the boys know that. I looked at her smile and sighed. Please, fight through this. I need to see that smile again. The smile that makes her eyes crinkle so small that they looked closed. Those eyes that light up every time she laughs at her own corny jokes. Her not being here sucks. Everyone in the villa has been quiet since the incident.

"Hey Zach," Someone greeted.

I saw Logan walk in and sigh. There were no words to explain how hurt I am. I haven't felt this way since our break up. I never want to see her hurt in any way. Physical, mental, emotional, none of it.

"Bud, you okay?" Logan asked.

"He hurt her Logan," I pointed out. "They've been together for 5 days and he manages to mess up already?"

"I know and I'm mad about it too," He admits. "We all yelled at him not to do it, but he did. Now our princess is in the hospital,"

"I don't wanna celebrate tomorrow, I just wanna spend the whole day with Sherlyn," I told him.

"She'll be okay Zach, I know you want her to wake up but she's gonna need a lot of rest," He sighed.

Before I could answer, my phone rang. It was Sherlyn's mom. Why was she calling? It's late. Logan forced me to pick it up making me awkwardly answer.

"Hi Aunty Mary," I greeted. "How are you guys doing?"

"She's woken up, bring everyone except that Greyson boy. Make the excuse that you guys are gonna get food then come to the hospital. I already talked to the staff and they will allow you guys to come but you have to leave at 10," She informed me.

"Okay, we'll be there!" I quickly said and hung up.

"What dude?" Logan wondered.

"Sherlyn's mom said to don't tell Greyson but She's up and we need to go now!" I whispered.

I got my shoes on and ran to the other boy's rooms. Jack and Daniel hurried to get ready and so did Corbyn and Jonah. Ayla and Brendan headed to the car while we made the excuse to Greyson that we were all gonna go get food. He never thought anything of it, so he said okay. Ayla's boyfriend stayed behind so that he didn't get suspicious. We all got there and saw Sherlyn's mom waiting for us in the front.

We walked into a new floor and saw her awake. She held her dad's hand as she had a card in the other. Her eyes met her mother's then to ours. She looked confused. We all went into the room and stood around her.

"Mom, who are these people? Beside's Logan and Ayla and Brendan," She whispered.

"Sherlyn, I'm not sure if you heard us talking while you were still unconscious but these five boys are Jack, Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, and Zach," Logan introduced us.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Apparently, I'm a big star now," She giggled.

"Yeah, um boys?" Logan nervously looked at us.

"We're Why Don't We," Daniel introduced us as a group. "We're like your big brothers and best friends,"

"Except for Zach, he's your age," Corbyn added on.

"You guys are so handsome, too bad I lost my memory," She smiled.

"Baby, why don't you hang out with the boys while Logan, Ayla, Brendan, Your father and I go talk outside?" Her mom suggested.

She nodded with a little smile. Her mom and dad kissed her and exited the room. We all sat around her thinking of what to do.

"Do you five sing?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're a new boyband," Jack answered.

"I love boy bands! My favorite after The Collective has to be One Direction," She squealed.

"Who's The Collective?" Corbyn questioned.

"They broke up, but they were an Australian boy band. Five members like you guys," She said after she gasped.

"Do you even remember their members?" Jonah laughed.

"Trent Kenneth Bell, Liam Anthony William Singe, Julian Geronimo De Vizio, Jayden Thomas Sierra, and Zachariah Russell," She answers.

We were all shocked. She laughed but yawned afterward.

"You want us to get you anything?" Daniel asked.

"I just wanna cuddle, I wish I had a boyfriend," She sighed sadly.

"Well you do, but he's the reason why you're in here," Jack cautiously said.

"What do you mean?" She wondered.

"Greyson Chance, your so-called best friend, and boyfriend, threw you in the pool of our villa and since you couldn't swim you drowned and we tried to get you to the hospital as fast as we could," I told her.

"Well then," She muttered. "What a terrible boyfriend,"

You have no idea...