Chapter 27: Zach

Today we were filming a guest appearance on this show called Famous in High School. The fun part is, we're just singing a song for one scene. The worst part is Sherlyn and Greyson are the two main characters of this show. All of us are currently in the SUV following the cast van to the venue. Jack and Daniel were on snapchat, maybe I can see Sherlyn's snapchats.

"Aye Daniel! Can I borrow your phone? My snapchat is glitching," I asked.

He passed his phone and I immediately put my earphones in. I quickly went on his snapchat and looked at Sherlyn's snap story.

"Look at my smol bean trying to sleep," Greyson teased.

"Grey stop!" She whined and covered her face.

"Go sleep sweetheart," He says and kissed her forehead.

I couldn't watch anymore so I took my earphones and exited snapchat. As I tossed the phone to Daniel, we got to the venue. All the main actors and actresses stood outside the gym where it looked like a legit homecoming dance. The extras were put in here to act like the dance kinda started. We were directed inside where we had to wait at stage left. The director called quiet on set then they started filming the main actors and actresses scenes outside. I saw Sherlyn put a boutonniere on Greyson. Then he put a corsage on her wrist. They walked in acting amazed at the setup. It was a little while longer till we were directed to sing.

"Okay boys, you have simple lines. You'll just introduce yourselves the way you normally would then Jack you will announce that the song you will perform is a slow song. After that Zach, you call for the couples to go to the dance floor for a slow dance," The writer of the show explained.

"Okay," We all said.

"PLACES EVERYONE!" The director yelled. "AND ACTION!"

"Introducing Why Don't We!" The fake principle announced.

Once we got our mics it was go-time. We all came up to the stage one by one. Jack, Corbyn, me, Jonah, then Daniel. We introduced ourself and our band like we were told. Thank goodness we didn't mess that up.

"We'll be performing a slower song tonight called Nobody Gotta Know," Jack announced.

(A/N: I really don't pay attention and realized the chapter before this, I said they'd sing NGK but then put that they're singing Free. ALL FIXED NOW)

"So all you girls, drag your dates to the dance floor for this slow dance," I say and then sighed when I put my mic down.

Most of the actors and actresses and extras came on the dance floor. We sang and I glanced at Sherlyn a couple times.

She was happy and it was hard for me to say goodbye to that

She was happy and it was hard for me to say goodbye to that. Once we finished, the crowd clapped for us and the director ended the scene.

"THAT IS A WRAP ON THE WHY DON'T WE BOYS!" The director yelled.

Everyone cheered and clapped for us. It was a wrap for us, but everyone else still needed to finish the episode. Luckily, we were allowed to watch how the episode ends. They had a car that supposedly Greyson's character drove. They had it parked in the mountains overlooking the city. They sat on the hood as her head leaned on his shoulder. The director called action and we watched the scene.

"Thank you for tonight," Sherlyn says.

"It was our last homecoming dance. I have to make as many memories with you before you leave," Greyson chuckled.

"Justin, I don't wanna leave for LA yet. Not when I have all this," Sherlyn stressed.

"Kaitlyn, you aren't leaving yet. You still have 9 months till we graduate and you are needed up there," He reminded.

"I know but-"

"But just enjoy the moment please?" He asked.

"Sorry. It's just, everything is moving so fast, I just don't know how to handle it," She apologized.

"I'll be here for you through it all Kaitlyn, just enjoy this view with me and then we'll stress out the rest of the year," Greyson told her.

She nodded as she felt cold. Greyson gave her his jacket and pulled her closer while kissing her forehead. Soon the director called cut and it was a wrap for the night. We had a flight to Vegas to catch at 11 so we headed out. I wasn't ready to see them on the carpet on Sunday, but I can't avoid it. We were supposedly friends now so I can't act like we're not. I can't be selfish with her anymore. She isn't mine. What if I just break down at the BBMA's when I see her?! We're competing against her for three different awards. We'll be fine.

We got home and changed out of our clothes since it was really sweaty. Right after, we ran into our SUV and headed to the airport. It was 9:14 and we needed to hurry before we miss our flight. LA traffic doesn't help the situation either. Once we got to the airport, we saw Logan there vlogging. We greeted him and talked to him and the logang. I went on my phone and saw a tweet notification from Sherlyn. It was just her saying that she had a fun night filming and that she can't wait to fly to Vegas soon.

"Let's go, guys, we're boarding," Logan told us.

We got up and got on the plane. The flight was short but at least we didn't have any interviews on Saturday until 1:00 pm. That just means sleep in! I tweeted out something simple to let the fans know what's going on. Also just to hurry and post something. Las Vegas, here we come!

~After the flight~

We arrived around 12 am so we had about 6 or 7 hours of sleep once we get to the hotel. I looked at my luggage and sighed. This was how I met Sherlyn. In an airport. She was cute, shy, but at the same time confident. Now she's still beautiful, confident, but she was strong headed. She knew her worth and I respect her for that. She was so admirable and I doubt Greyson would mess up their relationship. I mean if she's happy then I'll learn how to be happy. Although I remembered my Uber driver yesterday. He said it's important she's happy but I had to make sure I was happy too. He was right.

"Okay, who's sleeping on the floor?" Daniel asked in the car we were in.

"I don't mind," Jonah and I said at the same time.

"Well since Zach always takes the floor, I'll take it," Corbyn offered.

"Okay Corbyn got floor then," Jack announced.

We arrived at the Bellagio Hotel and let our manager check us in. We were all exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Once we got checked in we rushed upstairs and slept. Busy-ish day tomorrow. We all gave Corbyn an extra pillow since we don't really need the five pillows they put on the bed. He got extra blankets from our manager and one that just came with the room.

"Sleep tight boys, I'll be waking you guys up at 8:30 so we can eat and then the hotel's conference room is booked for interviews starting 9," Our manager informed us.

We said our okay's and goodnights and went to sleep.

To a new day...