Chapter 46: Sherlyn

Two years later...

It's been two years. I'm in California, still, in the same apartment, I'm 17 now and I'm doing great. I've gotten to star in Descendants 3 with an amazing cast. Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Sofia Carson, Boo Boo Stewart, China Anne McClain, Thomas Doherty, Dylan Playfair, Anna Cathcart and Corey Fogelmanis. They were so fun to work with, including Kenny Ortega! I played Captain Hook's other child, Calista Jane.

I just finished arranging my second headlining tour about 10 minutes ago and I am now at home just chilling. I sort of lost touch with the Why Don't We boys after a year. I mean we've crossed paths a couple of times but we didn't talk like before. We both were just busy and then it faded. I still listen to their music and they all sound amazing still. It's been a crazy life.

Besides the movie, I was on the vampire diaries second spinoff with Candice King, Matt Davis, Lily and Tierney Smith, and Steven McKing. We only got 2 seasons since Julie Plec, the writer, and producer of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals felt there was no need to prolong the full ending of The Vampire Diaries/Originals universe. It was cool also cause some of the cast from Vampire Diaries and The Originals came to guest star.

Turns out, they all watched the show and loved to find out that Jeremy ended up having kids. We had almost the whole cast of both shows come. The only ones that didn't guest star were Michael Trevino, Kat Graham, Sara Canning, Kayla Ewell, Michael Malarkey, and Chris Wood. The main characters were, of course, Candice, Matt, Lily, Tierney, Steven (aka TV Dad) and me! It's been an adventurous two years and I know it'd just get better.

A knock came at my door and I was in my kitchen currently making a smoothie. It's a day before my 18th birthday and I honestly didn't know what I was gonna do. I yelled to whoever that I was coming and slowly went to go get the door. When I opened it I was attacked by hugs.

"SHERLYN!" I hear the group yelled.

I got startled with the hugs that I had to open my eyes. I saw Zach and his girlfriend standing in the doorway and I'm guessing the rest were hugging me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I chuckled.

"We haven't talked in over a year! We missed you!" Corbyn answered.

"Plus tomorrow is your birthday!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Wow, I didn't think you guys remembered," I truthfully say as I pulled them all off me.

Before me, stood the grown-up boys I love. Daniel was a bit taller, Jack's hair never changed, Jonah was still the tallest, Corbyn was still the blondest, August was still their photographer, and Eben was still their DJ. They are still the two most amazing people behind the scenes. They all looked almost the same. Except for Zach obviously. He got taller and still with his girlfriend/used to be ex from the skate park. I didn't mind though since I'm now happier.

"Come on in guys!" I invited them in. "Good thing I accidentally put too many fruits into the blender,"

"Yes! I love your smoothies!" Eben complimented me.

"Aw, thanks, Eb's!" I chuckled as he gave me a side hug.

I grabbed 8 cups and proceeded to pour in the smoothie into everyone's cup.

"Her place needs work," I hear Zach's girlfriend comment.

That's another thing about me that changed. I don't take anyone's bullshit. So after I finished, I went up to her with no care in the world.

"If you don't like my house then get out, I don't want negative people in my space," I smiled.

"Woah, Sherlyn! Don't need to be rude to my girlfriend," Zach defended.

"Your girlfriend doesn't need to comment on something that doesn't need her opinion either, Zachary," I fired back.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed as much cups I safely could. Which was three. I put them down on the coffee table and before I could go back, I saw Jack and Daniel helping me out. Just like old times. I went to the kitchen and grabbed straws for everyone.

"So what's new besides your movie and show?" August asked me.

"Well, I do have an audition next week and I'm gonna film a cover later," I answered. "What about you guys?"

"Christina and I still strong," Corbyn proudly smiled.

"Destiny and I are happy and she misses you," Jonah commented.

"I'm still single but I'm happy," Daniel chuckled.

"Allison and I are happily going on to our 1 year and 7 months," Jack says happily.

"Same, I'm single but happy," I giggled.

Jack cocked his eyebrow up. "Oh?"

"What?" I questioned confusingly.

"You know, you could date Daniel," He hinted.

"Very flattered but no," I laughed.

"Well, do you have your eye on a prize yet?" Daniel smirked.

"More like I'm the prize," I joked. "No, I haven't though. I've been too busy with all these projects,"

"No possible candidates?" Jonah questioned.

"Not really, I mean maybe one day," I shrugged.

"One day maybe never," Zach's girlfriend muttered under her breath.

"Seriously Leila?" Corbyn complained. "Who gives you the right to say that?"

"Yeah, Sherlyn is amazing and you've been so mean to her since we got here," Jack defended me.

"I got this guys," I calmed them down while taking a seat in front of her. "Leila, I invite you into my home, allow you to drink a smoothie that I made, and you feel the need to put me down? How childish and immature. Now I can see why Zach picked you,"

I stood up and walked to the kitchen to put my cup in the sink. All I heard was a scoff and 'ooh's' from the guys except for Zach of course. I understood why though. I walked back into the living room and saw her with her arms crossed and lowkey pouty lips. A chuckle left my lips as I took a seat next to Jonah.

"I don't have time to babysit, so it's either you leave and never come back or you learn manners. Your choice," I smiled.

She got up and stomped out angrily. Zach followed after her like a puppy on a leash. I rolled my eyes while all the others laughed at him. What did he see in her? Who knows.

"Savage much?" Corbyn laughed.

"I try," I sassed and flipped my hair back jokingly.

This is exactly what I missed...