Chapter 5: Zach

It's been one whole day since I've met her. Just one and I'm already crazy about her. I haven't talked to her since she fell asleep in my arms. In my head I know she's busy but gosh I just want to show her all this attention and love. It was weird to think about but I think every day I will fall in love with the idea of her. She was unpredictable and crazy but I loved it. When she first arrived in LA, I knew she was unique, different. Her eyes weren't just brown they had gold specks in them and her hair flowing simply straight and her smile was her best and as she started to tell us about herself, I knew she was the one for me.

A crush is nothing more than a lust for someone. So I couldn't have a crush on her cause I felt like it was more than that. She is still always there in my mind. When I see her, that is it. I'm thinking about her for the entire day. When our eyes lock, her eyes burn mine like I've been staring at the sun for too long. People would say she is my crush, but she will never be mine. That much I already know. I'm sure she has a boyfriend back at home. Look at her! She's beautiful. Sherlyn wouldn't go for an average guy like me.

"Zach let's go, dude, we're heading to Logan's for our Nobody Gotta Know music video shoot," Jack tells me while peeking his head through my door.

I sighed and got up. I took my white dress shirt and black slacks from the closet, grabbing my nice dress shoes also. We headed to Logan's and was let up by manager Jeff.

"Hey Logan, is Sherlyn home bro?" I asked him before he started to vlog.

"Nah bro, she told me she was gonna be going to the gym then be meeting up with someone to do some exploring," Logan answered.

I sighed and went on with my day. The shoot was basically illegal cause we don't have permits to film on the streets. We sang to different girls and we only have 3 dozen roses. We sang to a lot of different girls and took a lunch break. Logan didn't want us to mess up our outfits so we looked dumb and hunched over while we ate pizza. It was our last couple shoots until we had to hike to our last destination and I saw Sherlyn waiting by the subway! I walked up to her and gave her a rose.

"I was wondering if I could sing you a song?" I asked her.

"Yeah," She replied warily.

"Alright sweet, sweet," I answered getting ready to sing.

"Take the time with me tonight, you should come with me tonight, we could feel free tonight, nobody gotta know," I sang and the rest of the guys came up to help me serenade her.

I gotta admit I felt a little jealous cause Jack and Daniel kept flirting. Or well it seemed like it. Once we finished the song she clapped and called for a group hug. Logan came over and interviewed her for the vlog. Little did we know she was vlogging us the whole time. Soon she left without saying goodbye and we just had to go to the next location.

~After the shoot~

We were done with this! I could finally talk to Sherlyn! I dialed her number and waited. After so many rings it stopped.

"Hey it's Sherlyn sorry can't get to the phone right now. Leave a message and I'll get back to you soon! bye!" Her voicemail shouted. After it, a beep sounded and signaled me to leave a voicemail.

"Hey beautiful it's Zach. I was wondering if you wanted to come and hang out with me tomorrow? Text me okay? have a good night princess," I shouted then hung up. I sighed as I suddenly got a notification.

I had Sherlyn's post notifications on so I wouldn't miss anything. She posted a picture with the Dolan twins.

@alohaxsherlyn: who's most likely to be my boyfriend? The link is in the bio guys!

We were in the car and I decided to watch it. I feel like it'd be a huge mistake to watch it but oh well.

(Bold is Ethan Dolan, Italics is Grayson Dolan, Normal Text is Sherlyn)

Ethan stop tryna get your crusty ass lips on me

Yeah, Ethan!

My lips aren't crusty!

Okay and Grayson isn't your twin...

HAHA SHE GOT YOU THERE BRO

SHUT UP SO WE CAN START!

tv bleep

HEY, WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS I AM BACK WITH THE TWO ANNOYING TWINS!

I'm Ethan

I'm Grayson

I'll just put text on who's who. TODAY WE ARE GONNA SEE WHO KNOWS ME BEST!

We've known Sherlyn through the internet for a good 1 year 6 months now

and today she'll be testing us to see who knows her best and whoever wins is most likely to be her boyfriend

DISCLAIMER I'M NOT DATING ANYONE AT ALL

yeah this is just for giggles

Bro what?

We have buzzers and whoever buzzes in first wins. If they get the question wrong the other person gets to steal.

I'm so ready!

LET'S GO DO THIS!

OKAY, QUESTION 1! When was the first time we talked?

NOVEMBER 15, 2015

GOOD JOB ETEEWEETEE!!! *kisses his cheek*

I bet he doesn't know what time...

Question 2! What did I want to be before realizing singing was the end game?

f*ck

Dude, when have you told us this?!

WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!

OH YOU WANTED TO BE A LAWYER OR A MENTAL THERAPIST

YAYY GRACIEEEE *Kisses his cheek*

Damn it!

Question 3, I'll accept 3 different answers for this. What artists has been on replay?

both buzz at the same time

oooh rock paper scissors... OKAY ETHAN

Okay so it's William Singe, Alex Aiono, and Drake

OH MY GOODNESS HE GOT ALL THREE

HAHA, I DIDN'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE!

What were you gonna say?

Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, and Kendrick Lamar

Yeah... no. Question 4, What do I prefer? Pizza or Pasta?

Pizza! Easy

Wow, Eteeweetee you so good! *Kisses his cheek*

Whatever...

It's 3 to 1 right now so, either way, Ethan wins.

YES I'M THE BETTER TWIN!

Okay, last question! When did I get braces?

APRIL 6TH 2017!

Good job Gracie! *High fives him*

I still won!

So my Eteeweetee won! How do you feel baby?

Happy!

I love these two kids but I will see you guys next week for another video!

~End of Video~

I felt the jealousy boil inside, but I had to keep my cool. She isn't even mine.