Chapter 33: Zach

We had breakfast with Logan today. As we sat down I saw Sherlyn and Greyson walk in beside Sherlyn's parents. By the looks of it, Sherlyn's parents love Greyson. Which is great. I just wish it was me. Just gotta accept it and move on.

"Dude you're staring," Jack nudged.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Bro, you've been crazy depressing without her," Logan commented.

"It's my fault anyway," I sighed.

"You know my little sister/best friend isn't the only girl in the world?" Logan questioned.

"Yeah I know," I scoffed. "I'm not whipped if that's what you think,"

"Dude what we're saying is you need to move on," Corbyn clarified.

"I did move on!" I lied.

"Okay, sure tough guy. Let us know when you really move on," Daniel sarcastically says.

I shook my head and finished my food. Why couldn't I move on? Sherlyn isn't just another girl but goodness, she isn't the only girl. I looked over at her table and saw her vlogging. I think she's gonna be great with Greyson. I'll just be her best friend.

We left and decided to go to Circus Circus. We went on every ride there was. It was a blast! Next was going to the Venetian to ride Gondolas. I didn't wanna go on but they forced me. Immediately a regret though. Sherlyn's parents were sitting in a gondola with Greyson and Sherlyn. Her dad held her vlog camera and filmed them. It was pretty quiet around us so I could hear what they were saying.

"So with that being said. Sherlyn Marie Duquez, will you do me the greatest honor of becoming my girlfriend?" Greyson asked her.

There he held a ring in his hand.

She looked so happy. She nodded and hugged him before he could place the ring on her right ring finger. They got off the gondola and walked to their next destination.

"Sorry bro," Jonah pitied me.

"Whatever makes her happy, that's all I could hope for," I sighed.

The whole day was just a blur. Sherlyn was gone. I had no chance of winning her back. A lot of the fans tagged me in her recent picture. It was of them holding hands. The caption was 'best friend for 2 years is now my boyfriend for the rest of my life' with a heart emoji. Of course, Greyson posted also. It was them kissing and the caption was simple. it had a heart emoji then 'finally get to call you my girl x.' I couldn't complain.  All I could do was think about what could've been.

I went on my phone and looked on YouTube. There was an interesting video entitled "Sherlyn's love triangle" with the thumbnail being two different pictures. Sherlyn and I, then Sherlyn and Greyson. It was posted 2 minutes ago. Hmm...

Sherlyn D, Greyson Chance, and Zach Herron all stuck in this love triangle. I mean two hot guys and one gorgeous girl, I can see why. I'm your host Chelsea Briggs and you're watching the Hollywire Hot Minute.

-Intro-

So young upcoming star Sherlyn D has just made it official that Greyson Chance is her new boyfriend. Wait, but didn't she just get out of a relationship? Yes, she did! Her and Zach Herron dated for 3 days then broke up because Zach announced that he questioned their relationship and didn't trust Sherlyn. When that happened, Sherlyn was pretty hurt and addressed the situation on YouTube with a video entitled 'I'm Sorry' and her tweet saying quote 'i cared about him with every ounce of my soul. i can only hope he finds someone who will love him unconditionally.' Logan Paul, Sherlyn's internet big brother, and best friend, posted a vlog showing what happened that day. He tweeted quote '@alohaxsherlyn's my lil sis & allowed me how the world what happened. @imzachherron might be my boi but my family comes first"

Zach took to YouNow addressing the issue and ending it with congratulating all the people who hated them together. Zach has been subtweeting Sherlyn a lot afterwards saying things like quote "I never want to see you cry again" , " Happiness is a great look on you, keep smiling", and "Looks like a princess, but deserves to be treated like a queen." The three were spotted at an IHOP having breakfast together. The waitress that served them said quote "They all looked really serious, and while speaking, Zach looked genuinely depressed," Last night at the Billboard Music Awards, we talked to Zach and he said quote "Sherlyn is a fantastic person. She's undeniably gorgeous and puts everything she's got into her work. It's one of the many traits I admire about her. Overall, Sherlyn is the epitome of a loving hard working soul. I'm proud if she wins any awards tonight,"

Greyson also has his fair share of tweets but I think it's obvious why he tweeted them. Let me know what you think down in the comment section. I'm Chelsea Briggs and I will see you all next time!

After watching that, I started to pack to go back to LA. Tonight our flight was 8:15 and right now, it was 5:00. We were downstairs waiting for our manager to check us out.

"Bye guys! I'll see you when I see you!" I hear Sherlyn say.

I looked up to see her hugging Jack. I got up from the lobby couch and hugged her. Once she was done saying goodbye, she took Greyson's hand and walked to their uber.

"Okay boys, let's head to the airport!" Our manager said.

We got into an SUV and drove to the airport. I wanted to sleep so bad. Couldn't though since we were close to the airport. When we got out, we did the usual. Check in, go through TSA, and then food. We all got some taco bell then went to our gate. I saw Sherlyn there sitting on Greyson's lap sleeping. Greyson spotted us and waved. The boys walked over to say hello but I just went with our manager. Soon they came by and sat next to me.

"You'll find your girl soon bro," Jonah comforted me.

I don't want any other girl...