Chapter 45: Zach

I did what needed to be done. I know broke whatever we had. It's not like we'd have time to talk if we're both on tour. The skatepark girl topic just happened. It wasn't just some girl at the skatepark. She was my ex-girlfriend. Leila. She was still as stunning as ever. Plus, you never forget your first love. We talked and I fell all over again. Yes, I felt bad for Sherlyn but with touring and everything, we won't have time. At least with Leila, I can take her on tour with me.

Once we left Sherlyn and Logan's apartment complex, we went home. Our manager and I that is. The rest of the boys stayed with Logan to make sure Sherlyn was okay. And I know she will be. I mean, she doesn't need me. Pain is temporary and I know she'll find someone better than me.

I suddenly get a text from the group chat. I know it was them giving me backlash on Sherlyn. So I just didn't bother to reply. I did something for myself and it felt great. I'm not saying that I don't feel bad, but I just feel better that I made a decision to make me happy.

I got home and went straight to the backyard. The sunset looked beautiful and just breathtaking. You used to think Sherlyn was breathtaking. Ugh. I'm just done with her and I know that she'll find someone that makes her happy. Maybe it'll be one of the boys. Who knows?

A tweet notification popped up on my phone seeing all the guys, Logan, Brendan, Ayla, and Sherlyn.

@SeaveyDaniel: If it hurts, it's not love, but I'll love you forever and always... stay strong babygirl @alohaxsherlyn

@JackAveryMusic: heartbreak is a part of life lovebug, just please don't shut us out @alohaxsherlyn

@CorbynBesson: I'm sorry for bringing her up.. you're such an amazing person and will find a guy who loves you more than he ever did @alohaxsherlyn

@JonahMarais: you deserve so much better... @alohaxsherlyn You're like my little sister and I hate seeing you hurt...

@HelloImAugust: don't cry cause you have many more things going for you, he's just one boy and you already have a million on their knees @alohaxsherlyn

@EbenOfficial: you're 1000x better than him. he doesn't deserve an ounce of your love. Not even a tiny drop @alohaxsherlyn

@LoganPaul: He's not worth it bubba. You're amazing and have so much going for you. Don't let that bring you down #BeAMaverick @alohaxsherlyn

@Ayla_Woodruff: he's not worth your tears or your love. We're here if you wanna talk about it... ilysm @alohaxsherlyn

@brendan_north1: You are an amazing girl and you're like a little sister to me. Don't feel hurt by someone who won't hurt for you too @alohaxsherlyn

@alohaxsherlyn: I was never enough for you, even if I tried to... I hope she loves you lots sweets... @imzachherron

I shook my head and turned my phone off. I forgot that Eben and August were there. They didn't know Sherlyn as well as all of us but they cared just as much. They met a couple times when the boys hung out with her. Sherlyn's a lovable person but that also means she could cheat cause she doesn't seem like she'd cheat. Not saying that she would cheat but I'm saying it'd be easy for her to get away with it.

A knock came at the door and I opened it. It was my postmates. I got some Jimmy John's. The night was quiet and I personally didn't like it. Since the boys ain't coming, I could call Leila to come over. Yeah! I dialed her new number up and waited for her to pick up. After the phone rang for a while it went to voicemail. I sighed and decided not to bother her.

My mentions on Twitter started to blow up, only seeing a bunch of our fans and Sherlyn's fans angrily tweeting at me. I couldn't help what I did. Now that I think about it, I could've done it in a more nicer way. Although, what's done is done. I can't help it and I certainly can't change the past. All I know is that I don't know how I feel about her. She's an amazing person, but I just can't be with her.