Chapter 18: Sherlyn

May 15th, 2017

I woke up early for my home school teacher since I told her my new schedule. We do school work from 6:30 to 8:30. Then she sends me my assignments through email to finish by the end of the day. It's like this 5 days a week. Although she said I'm really ahead with school work since I'm working on senior courses which were pre-calculus, creative writing, and psychology. I'm only taking these because I was in this thing called gifted and talented where my intelligence was above what it normally would be at my age.

I changed into what I was gonna wear to set and made myself an acai bowl for the morning. I was wearing a white halter top with cacti on it, shorts, an army green bomber jacket, and black yeezys.

 I was wearing a white halter top with cacti on it, shorts, an army green bomber jacket, and black yeezys

I opened the door exactly at 6:30 because Justine is never a minute early or a minute late. She entered and sat at her usual place at the dinner table.

"Great news honey," She started.

"What could that be?" I asked while sitting down next to her with my acai bowl.

"After you take your last exam, you're done with schooling! You're graduating as a valedictorian!" Justine announced.

"That's great!" I yelled in excitement.

"Yup I just need to teach you this one thing and you will be set for the calculus part of your exam and tomorrow will be your last lesson in psychology and then you're set for everything!" She informed me.

"Okay well let's get started then!" I told her.

We finished earlier than usual which allowed me to go to set earlier. Yesterday when we were there, we did the table reading of the pilot. It was such a surreal feeling. Devyn was already my best friend so it felt so easy to connect with her. William played my dad and it just felt right. He was older than me and acted just like how my dad would in real life. Greyson, he was such a flirt and I'm sure that will help our on-screen chemistry. We were filming the pilot episode and the second episode today so I'll be on set till 11.

I went to my dressing room to see Lori! Of course, she was surprised that I was early but then put me through the hair and makeup process. She did my makeup mostly natural and my hair was put into beach waves. Then my advisor, Bonnie, lead me to the wardrobe closet where my outfit coordinator, Hayley, dressed me for the pilot. They changed me into a white Adidas shirt, ripped blue jeans and Adidas shoes.

 They changed me into a white Adidas shirt, ripped blue jeans and Adidas shoes