Chapter 47: Zach

I followed my girlfriend out and when I finally caught up I hugged her. Sherlyn was right to say those things, but she could've at least been nicer. Also, since we haven't talked since the whole incident between us, it felt weird to see her again. She looked amazing. Like dang, God definitely blessed her.

She didn't have braces anymore, she got laser eye surgery, and her hair isn't a weird ombré of black to brown. It was brown now and it really compliments her skin tone. She looked very fit also. She's confident and happy with herself.

"How the heck did you date that thing?" Leila asked, "She's a monster!"

"She wasn't always like that," I sighed. "I can call an uber and we can go home okay?"

She nodded and smiled. I walked to the side and ordered an uber and then called Jonah telling him that I'm going home. Jonah didn't care and just said okay. Ever since the incident with Sherlyn, they all didn't care. The way I could tell is; they let me make whatever decisions I please without helping me make better ones. It sucks and I feel like I lost my band of bros.

~Flashback~

3 weeks after leaving Sherlyn...

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go out to the beach!" I say.

"Okay!" They all yelled back.

"Wait, what? You're not gonna stop me to re-evaluate the choice I'm making?" I questioned them confusingly.

"Why does it matter? You don't listen anymore," Jack shrugged.

"I do listen to you guys!" I protested.

"Not when it comes to Sherlyn. You think it's okay to hurt her," Daniel says. "Just do whatever you want. You're 16 and you need to learn how to do things for yourself,"

~End of Flashback~

I know it's not good but I'm 18 now. I'm grown and I can make my own decisions. In the last two years, Sherlyn and I both grew as people. She truly followed God and she's been in a Disney movie, two seasons of a TV show, and made four albums. She grew a lot. As for me, the band got popular and we did another tour. Now we're on a break.

"Babe! The uber is here!" Leila called.

I walked over and we got inside. Seeing Sherlyn made me realize how much I kinda missed her. Of course, I don't think she'd take me back. She had every right to not take me back.

"Babe, are you okay?" Leila asked me.

"Yeah, just miss an old friend that I once knew so well," I sighed.

She shrugged and went back on her phone. This is how Leila and I's relationship is half the time now. We've been together for a year and a half now. We passed the honeymoon stage and things are different now. When I have time off, she's always out. When I'm out, she has free time. We don't cuddle anymore. We barely talk. I mean, I don't even know if I feel the same. It's bad to say but I honestly felt a spark once I saw Sherlyn again. She still has this weird effect on me.

"We're here," The Uber driver announced.

We thanked her and got out of the car. Once we both got inside, she went to my room and I stayed downstairs in the living room. Someone texted me and I saw it was Corbyn. It was a link to a YouTube video about us. Sherlyn and I. It's by HollywireTV so this gotta be entertaining.

So it's been 2 years since Zach Herron from Why Don't We and Sherlyn D from Descendants 3 have talked. But why did they stop talking in the first place? Well, I think we finally got answers! I'm your host Chelsea Briggs and you're watching the Hollywire Hot Minute.

So remember that adorable episode of Ellen where Zach surprised Sherlyn with flowers? Yeah, I shipped them so hard. After that day, the two was never seen together again! We all then knew that Sherlyn and Zach had a falling out tweeting quote; I was never enough for you, even if I tried to... I hope she loves you lots sweets... @imzachherron. I remembered when she called him sweets! 1 week later Zach tweeted quote; pain is temporary, there is always someone better than your last.

Which is true! Logan explained Sherlyn's side of the situation vaguely on his vlog posted the day after the Ellen episode saying quote; "there was a lot of love shared but at the end of the day someone ended up loving someone else, leaving one of them hurt. Sherlyn is still crying but all her fans, the limelights, and the Logangsters are supporting her through this hard time. Heartbreak is hard when you give your everything to one person so it's understandable. All she ever did was love Zach and I hope she finds someone way better than him"

What a heartwarming message Logan! Some of Sherlyn's internet friends also had things to say on the matter. For example, Jake Paul said in his vlog a couple days later quote; Sherlyn and I might've had a falling out and don't talk anymore but she's still like a little sister to me. Seeing her crying and not posting on social media really sucks. I know it's only been 3 days of not posting and I understand that she's taking time to herself to heal. Sherlyn will definitely come back stronger and happier and healed. I don't wish this type of pain on anyone, please be careful who you say I love you to"

I know this is an old topic and just spilling the tea now but this is really juicy! It doesn't end there though. Sherlyn made a video called 'Here's the Explanation ...' explaining her absence and what happened vaguely. The main part of her video is this part:

"Zach and I just didn't work out. He loved someone else that I couldn't amount to. I'm sure she'll love him unconditionally and treat him better. I wish him the best, not because I'm not what's best for him, but he's not best for me" - Sherlyn.

Like dang, that ending was a burn but I'm glad she's back and confident! Let us know if you wish Zachlyn were back together or if you like his new girlfriend in the comment section below!

I stopped it and sighed. I hate that I hurt her. She'll never understand why I did what I did, so I won't even try. She deserves more than me and I think she knows that.

She's happy...