Chapter 14: Sherlyn

It wasn't long till Brendan came back with my food and Ayla came back from whatever Logan told her to do. Brendan placed pizza on plates for all of us as Logan and Ayla went to get love sacs so we could just sleep in the living room.

"How are you feeling Sherls?" Brendan asked me.

"I'm a little better. I'm still an emotional wreck though," I answered sadly.

The door opened showing Ayla and Logan trying to fit the love sacs through the door. They brought two since Ayla and I would sleep on the couch. All night we ate non-stop. Everyone fell asleep around 1 am, leaving me awake. I put my hoodie on and went out to the balcony. The cold night resembled how I felt. I suddenly felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Why aren't you asleep yet bubba?" Logan asked.

"I couldn't sleep," I answered.

"I know how you feel. This is all gonna be just another laugh in the books," He says.

"I know it will, but it just hurts. I can't help but hurt right now," I sighed.

"I don't know what else to say but I'm here for you," Logan comforted me. "Let's go sleep,"

We walked inside and I laid down on the couch. Logan said he'd wait until I fell asleep. What an eventful day, both for better and worse.

~Next Morning~

I woke up with a small shake. My eyes opened to see Ayla gently asking me to wake up. She gave me a small smile and let out a sigh.

"Hey girl, how you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm okay I guess. Taking this breakup day by day," I answered with a small sigh.

"Logan's vlog is about to go up, he just wants to know if you're okay with the break up being in it," Brendan informed me.

"Yeah it's okay, I'm gonna release a video about it today," I told them.

Brendan nodded and went to tell Logan what I said while Ayla stayed next to me. A knock came at the door and before I could get up, Ayla ran towards the door. She looked through the peephole and came back towards me.

"It's the Why Don't We boys without Zach. Want me to let them in?" She informed me and questioned.

I nodded and sighed. She went back to the door and let them in. Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah walked in with guilt on their faces.

"Hey lovebug," Jack greeted.

"Hi Jack," I weakly greeted.

"Hey Sherlyn," Jonah, Daniel and Corbyn greeted.

"Hi guys," I greeted in the same tone.

"How are you feeling?" Daniel asked and sat on the armrest of the couch.

"I'm still an emotional wreck," I answered with a chuckle.

"Can we do anything for you?" Jonah questioned.

"No, I'm okay. I just need time," I sighed and leaned on Jack's shoulder

"We're sorry Sherlyn," Corbyn apologized.

"It's not your fault guys. Zach just didn't believe in what we had and I was stupid enough to trust that he actually cared," I assured them.

"Don't pin this on you, lovebug. You cared more for him than he did with you," Jack stopped me.

"We're all still so mad that he hurt you like that. I'm pretty sure he's at home doing God knows what," Jonah informed me.

My laptop sent me a notification for YouNow. Zach Herron is live. Just so he doesn't know I was watching, I logged out of my YouNow account and watched the broadcast with the boys.