Chapter 22: Sherlyn

The party died down and everyone started to head home. Ayla, Logan, Brendan, Greyson, Ethan, Devyn, Colin, and the WDW boys stayed behind to help clean up the apartment. My mom fell asleep in my room while my dad fell asleep on the couch in my film room. We were all pretty exhausted, so right after clean up, everyone went home. Logan brought one of his love sacs so I could sleep on it for the night.

I thought I could be friends with Zach, but it felt too awkward. I knew he had feelings for me and I knew I still had some feelings for him. Ever since the incident between us, I built my walls up higher. Of course, I was still gonna try to be friends with him. I just didn't know how. It was only Wednesday and we were gonna fly out to Vegas on Friday. My mom and dad had friends in Vegas so there was no hotel to be booked for them. Ethan can't come because he was starting to catch something. So I still had a plus one. I'll probably ask Greyson tomorrow.

~Next morning~

I woke up and did my usual. Acai bowl but I made two since I had a long day on set. After quietly sneaking in my room, I changed into my grey crop top, black shorts, red flannel, and white converse. 

I made sure to leave a note for my parents saying what I had to do today

I made sure to leave a note for my parents saying what I had to do today. I left it on the dining table and left the house with the essentials. Laptop, script, phone, chargers, and planner.

It was 7 am and I was now on set. Bonnie directed me to my dressing room so I could get my hair and makeup done. Next, to Hayley with wardrobe. It was a pretty fun day on set. William was such a fun TV dad. The day we shot the pilot, we also shot episodes 2 to 4. Today we were shooting episodes 5 to 7. We were all so comfortable with the script that we only needed 3 takes of each scene. We took a lunch break which gave me an opportunity to ask Greyson if he could come to the BBMA's with me. I felt bad that he didn't get invited this year, so at least this will make up for it.

"Grey!" I called him. He walked over with his lunch in his hand and sat by me.

"What's up?" He wondered.

"You know how I'm going to Vegas for the Billboard music awards?" I questioned. He nodded while he ate.

"Wanna come with?" I simply asked.

His eyes widened as he swallowed his bite of food. I let out a chuckle as he stood up in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" He asked excitedly. I just smiled and nodded.

"Yes! I'd love to!" He answered.

"Great, be at my place on Saturday at 1 am or meet me at the airport before 4:30 am," I informed him and walked to my dressing room.

When I walked in, I went on my computer and started to watch some YouTube to pass the time. Although a video caught my eye. Sweetly High posted a video called 'Zach's new girlfriend.' Maybe Zach moved on. This is a good thing, right? If it was good, then why does it bother me? I texted Jack to ask him about it and he confirmed it. Well if Zach is happy then so should I.