Chapter 20: Sherlyn

After a fun day on set, I ubered home and slumped on my couch. I connected my phone to my speakers and blasted some sad music. After almost a month I'm still hung over Zach. Greyson, Colin, and Devyn knew what happened between the both of us and insisted on making me forget about him. Although it isn't really working. I still wanted to be in his life but then I remember what he did to me. He broke me.

Knock Knock

I got up and got the door. I saw Greyson with flowers, pizza, and chocolate ice cream.

"I felt like after your encounter with jerk face today at the beach, you would need this. I asked Devyn what was your favorite foods so I got you cheese pizza and chocolate ice cream," He told me with a slight smile.

"Get your ass in here Grey," I chuckled and he walked in.

I put the ice cream in the freezer while Greyson put the pizza on the coffee table along with the flowers. He even got my favorites, white lilies! 

 He even got my favorites, white lilies! 

He even set up my Netflix for me!

"What do you wanna watch?" Grey asked me.

"Can we watch the vampire diaries? l questioned.

"Sure," He replied and put it on for us to watch.

We ate and yelled at the characters together. We finished the pizza after 2 episodes and ate ice cream straight from the tub. It was the most fun I've had in awhile. Excluding today on set. After we finished the ice cream, I paused the current episode we were watching and went to throw our ice cream away and wash our dishes. Greyson went to get blankets and pillows and put them on the couch.

"What time do you need to be home?" I asked him from the kitchen.

"I mean it doesn't really matter, my mom gave me the okay to stay for the night," He replied while wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I'm gonna change and then we can continue okay?" I say.

"Yeah, I'm gonna change in the bathroom now," He says and kisses my temple.

Did I have a crush on Greyson? I mean he's almost everything I would want in a guy. Funny, kind, understanding, and intelligent (at times). Although, he's no Zach. Ugh, I don't wanna use Greyson as a rebound. I couldn't go back to Zach again. Enjoy tonight!! My mind told me. I went into my room and changed into shorts and Logan's merch. It was the plain black Maverick shirt. It's really comfortable so I use his merch all the time. When I walked out I saw Greyson waiting for me on the couch. I heard a knock on the door making Greyson get up and open it.

"Where's Sherlyn? I need to talk to her," I hear someone say.

"Why should I get her? You broke her heart," Greyson answered him.

"Zach?" I whispered.

They both looked at me. Greyson with sad eyes, Zach with hopeful eyes. I walked up to the door next to Greyson and looked into his eyes. His filled with hope, mines filled with tears.

"Sherlyn," He breathed out. "I can't express to you enough how sorry I am,"

"Saying sorry only makes you feel better. It doesn't fix anything on my end, so just stop. Please," I stopped him.

I sighed and looked down. His hand tried to caress my face but I pushed his hand away. When I looked into his eyes, guilt, sadness, and jealousy showed all at once.

"It's over," I seriously told him.

He just walked away without any words

He just walked away without any words. Greyson wiped my tears and took me into his arms. He knew how much pain I was in because he knew most about me. Greyson and I talked prior to the first auditions. We knew each other because he was on my album but I did covers before with him. Two years of knowing him so I felt comfortable telling him about Zach.

Greyson scooped me up and put me on the couch. He sat next to me and allowed me to cuddle up next to him. After 2 seasons of vampire diaries, I felt really tired. It was 3 am and Greyson was fast asleep. I turned the TV off and closed my eyes. If it weren't for Greyson, my night would've been a pity party.

~Next Morning~

I was woken up by Logan yelling at the vlog and the smell of pancakes. I noticed I was in my bed. Why? Did Grey carry me to the bed? I sighed and got up to see why everyone was yelling. Once I walked out confetti poppers were popped and noise makers were blown scaring me to almost death.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON 4 MILL ON INSTAGRAM!" I hear everyone yell.

Brendan, Logan, Ayla, Greyson, Devyn, Colin, Kong, Maverick, Mark, Jack, Daniel, Jonah, and Corbyn was here all with party hats and noise makers. I smiled and just shook my head.

"Good morning to you guys too," I sarcastically greeted with my groggy morning voice.

"Morning Bubba, we have the best party planned for you for when you get back from set!" Logan told me.

"I have to go to set at 11:35 and then after I'm all yours," I told them and yawned.

"My wittle baby is tired," Greyson joked as he picked me up like a baby.

"Cause it's 8 am and you guys are loud as fuck," I chuckled as my arm wrapped around his neck.

"Well since you're up, Ayla made your favorite!" Brendan yelled at me.

"I made white chocolate pancakes!" Ayla cheered.

"Thanks, guys, but I need to hurry and eat so I'm not late to set," I cut the cord on the excitement.

Greyson put me down and we all ate together at the table. Logan just talked to the Logang while I was talking to Ayla and Devyn about the BBMA's. It was pretty fun. I changed into a black tank top, a red flannel, denim shorts, and converse. 

Greyson informed me that his mom was gonna give us all a ride to set, excluding Ayla, Kong, Maverick, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Brendan, and Logan

Greyson informed me that his mom was gonna give us all a ride to set, excluding Ayla, Kong, Maverick, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Brendan, and Logan. Today is gonna be a good day.

It has to be...