Chapter 28: Sherlyn

May 19th, 2017

I woke up around 12 am to start getting ready to go to the airport. Greyson slept at my place since it was convenient. We were in a spooning position which was difficult to get out of. I rolled over and looked at his face as he sleeps. I've heard fancier words. I've seen more gracious faces. I've been offered fine gifts. Him though, he's the real thing, the one who loves without measure and gives even when others consider unworthy of love. He's something different.

"Baby, why are you awake?" I hear snapping out of my thoughts.

"We have a plane to catch around 4:30 sweets," I reminded him.

"Ugh, I don't wanna get up though! Your bed is so comfy!" He complained.

"Well," I say and got up to straddle him. "If you get up I'll give you a lot of kisses," I tried to barter.

He sighed as he ran his hands over my sides and on my hips. I fixed my hair and pouted just to look so innocent.

"I can kiss you anytime I want, you know?" He pointed out.

"Not if I deny you," I shrugged and got up.

I walked into my bathroom as he groaned in annoyance. He was such a clingy guy and it was so funny to see him not get what he wants. To me, he was a big cry baby. Of course, if you ask him if he was a crybaby, he'd deny it. He came into the bathroom and slapped my booty causing me to shriek in surprise.

"Grey," I complained.

"Sherlyn," He mocked me.

I rolled my eyes and started to give him the silent treatment. He doesn't last 10 minutes without me. Which is funny cause he thinks I'm too clingy. We'll see about that. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I left Greyson to get ready in the bathroom and I went to my dresser to get well dressed. I was wearing only my panties and a tank top so I just slipped on my black joggers and grabbed a cardigan to cover up a little. Greyson kept complaining, begging me to talk to him. I didn't break so easily though. I made an acai bowl for me to eat before I get there since I know I'd wake up on the plane hungry.

"Babe, can you please talk to me?" He pleaded. No response.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized in a whiny tone. "Please just don't give me the silent treatment,"

I still didn't respond. All I did was get up and washed my dishes. He groaned again and started helping me bring out our luggage. We were staying for a week so we both had one suitcase. My carry on had almost all my electronics inside but organized of course. The only electronics in my suitcase was my microphone and Akai MPK Mini.

"Sherlyn, the Uber is here!" My mom called out.

I grabbed my carry on and my suitcase and headed out the door. Ignoring Greyson was hard but it was funny to see how he reacts. We all put our suitcases inside the trunk and got in the Uber. I sat by the window with my mom beside me then Greyson next to the other window. It was 1 AM and we drove to the airport. Once we got there, Greyson stopped me before we went to check in.

"I'm sorry for smacking your butt, now can we please talk?" He begged once more.

I didn't reply. I just walked passed him with my luggage. He sighed and followed behind me. Of course, I vlogged some footage until we got to our gate. We all sat to wait and I was just vlogging next to Greyson.

"Right now, we are just waiting to board our flight and this baby is annoyed that I gave him the silent treatment all morning," I explained while leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, cause I love listening to your voice!" He whined.

"Well you're off silent treatment you big baby," I chuckled.

He kissed my head and went back on his phone. I ended the vlog for now and decided I could catch up on sleep. Greyson pulled me onto his lap and let me cuddle with him. He was the best and hopefully soon, he'll be more than just a friend.

~After the flight~

Greyson woke me up and told me we landed. It was 5:15 am and we had so much to do this Saturday. First, we had to check into our rooms. Then at 8 am I have to do my makeup and hair for my interviews at 9 to 12. Lastly, I had dinner with my mom and dad. There was no sleep on this trip. We got our luggage and took some pictures with fans. They were so nice to both of us and allowed us to get through to our taxis.

"Okay you have time to sleep baby so I'll wake you up when your makeup artist comes," Greyson helped.

"Thanks, hun, you're the best. Even if you're really annoying sometimes," I thanked him.

"It's my job baby," He smiled.

I slept in the taxi all the way to the Bellagio Hotel. When I woke up Greyson was carrying me and the bellhops had our luggage and carry on's on a luggage cart. He put me down on a chair while he checked us into our hotel. I walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

"Here are your keys. Enjoy your stay!" The concierge smiled.

I smiled giving him a short thank you. Grey and I walked up to my room and flopped on the king-sized bed. Off to sleep to decently rest up for the day.

~At 7:45 am~

"Baby, get up," Greyson whispered.

I yawned and stretched seeing Greyson standing next to a room service tray.

"I got you Chocolate Chip pancakes, white toast with butter on top, and a decaffeinated coffee," He told me as he pointed to each thing.

"Thanks, hun," I said while stretching once more. We ate and then my makeup artist came to do my makeup and hair for the interviews I have today.

So many flights and my journey has just begun...