Chapter 15: Zach

May 14th, 2017

I woke up to screaming and yelling. When my eyes opened I saw the boys with an air horn and water bottles.

"GET UP ZACH!" They all yelled.

"Thanks, guys," I said with a chuckle.

It's been almost a month since Sherlyn and I have talked. I gotta admit, I thought it'd haunt me forever but I got over it. I don't really know how she's doing anymore, I don't even see her anymore. The guys all still hang out with Sherlyn like nothing happened and from their smiles, I assume she's fine. Today is a new day though, I don't need to worry about no girls.

"DUDE GET READY! WE'RE GOING OUT!" I hear Corbyn yell.

Ah, those are my boys haha. I got up and I wore a black shirt and black jeans. Just the simplest outfit. We decided on shopping, lunch, walk around, then dinner. Right now Daniel is driving and he surprisingly didn't get pulled over yet haha. Once he parked, we all got out and went across the street to go see all the shops. As we passed Forever 21, I saw her. I saw Sherlyn.

She looked as beautiful as I remembered. Her smile was so big and bright. Her hair was a faded brown. Her style definitely changed. She was still the cute nice girl, but a little edgier. Then everything went wrong. I saw her with a guy. It took me every ounce of self-control to stop myself from pushing him away to say back off my girl. Although, I couldn't do that cause she isn't mine anymore.

Since he was holding a camera like a vlogger did, I'm 100% sure he was a YouTuber. He wasn't bad looking if I had to admit. If he made Sherlyn happy then that's all I could hope for. She was smiling and laughing like she should be. It hurt to think that could've been me though. He got to kiss her, hug her, cuddle with her, talk to her, and most of all love her. The simple things I wanted to do with her.

"Zach, you've been standing there for 3 minutes what are you staring at?" Jonah interrupted my thoughts.

Jonah and the rest of the guys looked in my direction and saw what I saw. The girl I loved, with another guy. They pulled me away without saying another word. Today was supposed to be a good day, but Sherlyn just had to show up somehow. As we were walking I could hear her voice behind me. She was just singing but I could hear her from miles away.

The rest of the day went by. I forgot about Sherlyn for a little bit until one of her videos showed up on my YouTube homepage. It was titled 'The BF vs Big Bro Challenge' and frankly I was hoping BF stood for Best Friend. I clicked on the video to see Logan and this other dude just wrestling.

(Bold is Logan, Italics is Ethan, Underlined is an action or something)

Guys can you both just be chill for once and sit...

I'M A MAVERICK! I DON'T LISTEN TO YOU!

I'm so done with them both...

Okay, we're done!

Hey, what's up, you guys! As you can see I'm in my new apartment identical to Logan's!

She just wanted views so she moved next door

Anyway's I'm here with Logan who is like my big brother and my best friend Ethan Dolan!

HEY, GUYS, WE'RE BACK!

Wrong channel bro

Today we are gonna see who knows me best. Eteeweetee has known me for a year and 7 months as for Logan he's known me for a month. So we are gonna see who knows me best!

Make sure you check out our channels because we did a three-way collab. So, on my brother and I's channel we did a video, Logan's channel we did a video, and you are watching Sherlyn's video right now so make sure you check out our videos too!

Always plug bro! Thass muhh boii

Bro handshake between Ethan and Logan

Okay, they have buzzers and whoever buzzes in first gets to answer. If they get it wrong then the other person gets to steal. OKAY, the first question is easy because I'm pretty sure everyone knows this. What is my Starbucks and Jamba Juice order?

Ethan buzzes first

NO, I HAD THIS ONE!

From Starbucks you get a Venti White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino on hot days, grande White hot chocolate on cold days and from Jamba Juice you either get a small chocolate moo'd or a medium orange dream machine

Wow, you got it! Good job Eteeweetee!

Sherlyn kisses Ethan's cheek

This is so unfair...

QUESTION TWO! This is a little harder. What is the one thing I say a lot?

Logan buzzes first

Can you not right now?

Sherlyn laughs YES HAHA

YES BOI GET IT

Question three! What are my two favorite TV series right now?

Both buzz at the same time

Rock, Paper, Scissors

Ethan wins

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE MAGICIANS

TWO VS ONE GOOD JOB ETEEWEETEE

He's cheating

LAST QUESTION UNLESS LOGAN GETS IT RIGHT!

YOU'RE GOING DOWN DOLAN!

IT'S THE FALL OF LOGAN PAUL NOW

WHO IS OPENING MY TOUR THIS FALL?!

WAIT YOU'RE GOING ON TOUR

Ethan buzzes

NO! DOWN BOY!

William Singe but he isn't joining the tour until the 25th show which is in Australia

YAY GOOD JOB ETHAN!

WAIT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GOING ON TOUR

BUBS I TOLD YOU THIS THE DAY I FOUND OUT ABOUT IT

HAHA DUDE THAT WAS LIKE A MONTH AGO CAUSE SHE TOLD ME THE SAME DAY

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDEO! GO CHECK OUT THE DOLAN TWINS CHANNEL WHERE WE DID A FUN TWO ON TWO CHALLENGE AND CHECK OUT LOGAN'S VLOG CHANNEL WHERE WE DID SOME INTERESTING THINGS FOR A DAY! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!

~End of Video~

Is she going on tour? For how long?! Maybe I should go to one of the shows! I ran to the kitchen where all the guys were and showed them the video.

"We knew she was going on tour dude, We bought meet & greet tickets for her LA show," Jack laughed.

"Did you get them for all of us?" I questioned.

"Sorry dude, we didn't know you wanted to come so we only got for the four of us," Corbyn answered.

"We would buy you one but her two LA shows are sold out," Daniel informed me.

"I mean you can check out if her Dallas shows are still available," Jonah suggested.

Should I go to her concert?