Chapter 16: Sherlyn

Ethan and I were shopping for outfits for the tour while he vlogged for me. Now I'm home since he had to go film a new video for Tuesday. I saw him today. Ever since Zach and I broke up, the four people that have been there for me besides the Why Don't We Boys is Logan, Ayla, Ethan, and Grayson. It was a depressing month and telling Ethan and Grayson was hard. Ethan was infuriated and so was Grayson. I remember it like it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

Logan drove me to the Dolan's apartment since I wanted to tell them the reason I've been so MIA lately. It's only been three days since the breakup and I had the feeling they already found out through either Logan's vlog or my video. Once we parked, Grayson waited in the lobby for us. When we got into the apartment, I ran into Ethan's arms crying. He held me tightly as I let all the tears out.

"What happened?" Grayson asked

"I'm gonna just say Zach," Logan answered him.

"Come on, let's sit on the couch baby girl," Ethan told me. "Gray go get her some water and a tish please,"

I wiped my tears away and tried to calm my breathing. Grayson came back with tissues and a water bottle. Ethan opened it for me and passed it to me. I took a sip and a deep breath.

"What happened baby girl?" Ethan asked me.

"Z-Zach, h-he thought we rushed the r-relationship and s-said he h-had barely any feelings for me. H-He lied to me Eth," I stuttered while crying.

"What?!" Grayson yelled in anger.

"I d-don't know what I did," I said while crying again.

Ethan pushed my hair behind my ears and leaned his forehead against mines.

"It wasn't your fault," Ethan whispered

~End of Flashback~

Now I'm happier. I came to peace that I wasn't the right one for him. The next girl will definitely make him and the boys happy. I'm pretty sure the boys will forget about me once he finds a girl that loves him unconditionally. All I'm worried about is seeing him again at the Billboard Music Awards. I was nominated for three categories: Top New Artist, Top Social Artist, and Top Hot 100 Artist. Bad enough I was going against the boys in the categories I'm nominated for. Only one week left until the BBMA's and I was told by my manager that I could either get my own dress or have a top designer make one for me. Of course, I chose to get my own. I really wanted to use a certain romper that I got recently that's why.

I had a plus 3 so I was deciding on bringing my mom and dad. I wasn't sure on who else to bring. I mean if I could I'd bring my whole family! Although I couldn't so I settled for my mom and dad. Ethan could come with me but I felt bad if Grayson didn't come. Well, the only way to know is to ask right? I texted Grayson asking if it was okay to only take Ethan to the BBMA's. He surprisingly answered fast saying yes and he didn't want to go anyway. Now to ask Ethan! I texted him saying 'you busy this weekend till Monday?' and he replied no. I told him 'make sure you have nice clothes, you're going to the BBMA's as my plus one!' My phone automatically rang with Ethan trying to facetime me.

"Hello!" I answered the phone.

"I'M GOING TO THE BBMA'S WITH YOU!?" Ethan screamed.

"Yes, I already asked Grayson if it's okay to steal you away for another day and he said yes. So if you need to go shopping, make sure you go soon!" I chuckled.

"What are you wearing? I don't want to wear a totally opposite color from you," He asked me.

"Well what I'm wearing will be a surprise but it's light purple and white. You can just wear black and white," I informed him.

"I know what to use then," He confirmed.

"Great, you gotta be at my place by 12 pm on Friday cause we're flying to Vegas. Make sure you and Grayson film Tuesday's video soon and make sure have everything. I gotta go," I told him.

"Okay, be safe baby girl. I'll see you on Friday," He says with a smile.

"I'll see you on Friday. Bye Eth," I say and hung up.

Time to go to set! I'm on this new show called Famous in High School. Which is totally perfect for me. It's about a girl named Kaitlyn who attends Redwood High School as a senior. Her song gets billions of views and now she's being seen as famous in school when before she was just the quiet loner in the corner. I play Kaitlyn and I'm "dating" my long-time high school crush and guitarist Justin. Greyson Chance plays Justin and he is super funny.

Anyway, there are 6 main characters in this show. Kaitlyn, Justin, Sapphire, Caleb, Layla, and Brandon Smith. Those 7 are played by me, Greyson Chance, Jade Pettyjohn, Colin Petierre, Devyn Nekoda, and William Moseley. I met them all and they were all so cool. Greyson is an artist like me. Jade worked on Nickelodeon. Colin and Devyn worked together on The Family Channel in Canada. William is a big-time actor. He was in the Narnia movies!

I got to set and I went straight to my dressing room. My hair and makeup artist, Lori, was just sitting on the chair where she does her magic. I closed the door, catching her attention.

"Hi, Sherlyn! You're early!" Lori blurt out.

"Yeah, LA traffic was easy on me today! Are any of the others here yet?" I asked her.

"I believe Devyn and Greyson are here," She replied.

"I'm gonna go scare them," I laughed and went out the door. I saw Devyn's dressing room light on so I opened it slowly and quietly. I saw her sitting on her couch.

"DEVYN OH MY GOSH!" I screamed causing her to scream also.

"Dang it Sherlyn!" She whined and got up to hug me. I laughed so hard and hugged her back.

"Wanna go prank Greyson?" I asked. She nodded and laughed a little.

He doesn't know what's coming...