Chapter 30: Sherlyn

I went outside all the way to Bellagio's fountain. Honestly, the guys don't even know I'm highly insecure. I didn't wanna tell them either. I saw Jonah in the distance and once our eyes locked, he ran towards me. No words, just him grabbing me and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jonah immediately asked.

"Just irritated. Are they done making fun of me?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure they stopped once you stormed out," He tells me.

I sighed and walked back inside with Jonah. Once Greyson saw me he hugged me and repeatedly apologized. I sighed as he finally let go. The three of us walked back to the table with me sitting on the edge so I could get out quicker. We had a subtle lunch. The guys talked, I was giving all of them the silent treatment and then we went back up to our rooms. Greyson and the guys exchanged room numbers so we could visit each other.

Greyson and I got into our room and I put my purse down on the desk. He sighed annoyingly and grabbed my hand. I yanked it away, but he made me face him.

"What's wrong?" Greyson asked. "If you're mad about the height jokes, we're sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you mad," he apologized.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now Greyson," I refused his apology.

"Sherlyn, I know you don't wanna open up to me so if you need to call any of the boys or even Logan so that you can get it off your chest then call them. I don't want you bottling your feelings up," He says concerned.

"I'm going to the gym," I blandly reply.

I walked passed him with my gym clothes and went to change inside the bathroom. When I got out, I grabbed my wireless headphones, phone, room key, vlog camera, and hydro flask. First thing I did was fill my hydro flask with ice at the ice machine. Then I went to the fitness center they had. Once I got in, I filled my hydro flask with water then started working out. I worked my legs, booty, and arms for the day. I did a two-hour work out then went back upstairs to shower to get ready for dinner with my parents.

"Sherlyn, you're back!" Daniel screamed.

"What are you all doing in my hotel room?" I questioned.

"We wanted to apologize," Jack told me.

"Okay, can those wait till Monday? I need to shower and get ready for dinner with my parents," I explained.

"Sherlyn, we're serious!" Corbyn raised his voice.

"Well I'm serious too cause I'm really sweaty and would love to shower right now," I raised my voice also.

"Really? What is up with you today?" Zach questioned.

"You're the youngest and the dumbest, apparently. You of all people should know why " I said sternly.

"Enough guys, Sherlyn you can go peacefully shower while we leave you alone," Jonah broke up what could've been an argument.

I scoffed and went to the bathroom to shower. I can't believe Greyson didn't do anything to help me. Well, after my cold shower, I did my makeup then blow dried my hair. I straightened then went to change into this really cute white romper I got, paired with simple black sandals. I put on a fashion statement necklace and an arm ring.

Greyson and I met my parents at the Mirage hotel for dinner

Greyson and I met my parents at the Mirage hotel for dinner. We ate at their Cravings Buffet.

"So how are you and Zach?" My mom asked me.

"We broke up, but we're still friends," I smiled.

"Oh, well I'm sure whoever you end up with will treat you better," My dad assumed.

"Actually, may I ask you two something?" Greyson asked my parents.

"Sure Hun," My mom answered.

"Yes, I'm aware of the age difference but I really care about your daughter and I think I love her. We've known each other for 2 years and over time, she's made me the happiest guy alive. I want to make her the happiest girl in the world," He told them. "What I'm asking for I guess is your blessing to date your daughter," He finished.

"You have my blessing Greyson," My mom allowed.

"As long as you make her happy I approve. If not, I'm coming for you," My dad sternly said.

"Dad," I chuckled.

"I'm just protecting my little girl that's all," He says and kissed my head.

We continued eating and then discussed the plans for tomorrow. They both agreed to come to my hotel room at 12 so we could all ride together to the show. Once we finished, we all paid for ourselves. I kissed my mom and dad goodbye while Greyson hugged my mom and bro high fived my dad. It was a pretty cold night and Grey gave me his jacket.

"Won't you get cold though?" I asked him while taking it off.

"No, you need it more than I do baby. Just take it," He protested and put it back on me.

I was surprised that we didn't get caught up in paparazzi. Well more for Greyson since he was more known in the industry. We walked inside at the same time the Why Don't We Boys did. I obviously didn't say anything. I was still pretty mad at all of them except Jonah and Greyson (he was working it out). We all got in the same elevator and Greyson made sure he pressed our floor. It was quiet amongst us. I was leaning against Greyson while I waited patiently.

"Night guys. Let's go baby girl," Greyson says.

I got out, ahead of Greyson just so I could hurry and sleep. Once I got inside the room, I washed off my make up and changed my clothes. Never been so happy to go to sleep in my life. I hopped onto the bed and snuggled under the covers.

"Goodnight my baby," Greyson whispered.

Just like that, I felt like I was off into another world.

~Next Morning/Day of the BBMAs~

"GOOD MORNING SHERLYN!" I hear someone yell.

I groaned and cuddled closer to Greyson. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead. Even though I had to get up I stayed still. Whoever was in the room, jumped on our bed causing me to scream.

"GET UP!" I hear.

I opened my eyes to see the one and only. Logan Paul. I smacked him repeatedly until he got off me. 

"Leave me alone to sleep," I whined.

"We gotta hit the gym," He complained.

"No, I wanna sleep," I pouted.

"FINE!" He said and left my hotel room.

I sighed and looked at Greyson. He was already looking down at me smiling. There was something in his eyes yelling at me to trust him. Maybe I'm ready to tell him about why I was really upset yesterday.

"I think I'm ready to tell you why I was upset yesterday," I started and sat up.

"You don't have to baby girl," he immediately stopped me.

"I don't wanna leave you hanging though," I slightly pouted at him.

"I want you to be completely sure. By the sounds of it right now, you're not sure," He says while caressing my cheeks.

Baby steps...