Chapter 7: Zach

We got to Carnation Cafe and we all ate breakfast. Sherlyn and I got Mickey-shaped waffles, Jonah got a Ham and Cheese Omelette, Jack and Corbyn got Mickey shaped waffles with strawberries on top, and Daniel got a Spinach and Tomato Egg white frittata. We were stuffed once we were done. All of us decided to go on small rides before we threw up, so our first destination was King Arthur Carrousel. We all got on a horse and waited for it to start. Sherlyn and I were allowed to share a horse though.

"Zachy, what should our noble steed be called?" Sherlyn asked.

"Lancelot da savage," I answered with a laugh.

We did a lot of rides before a lot of people came. All of us got stopped a lot today because there were fans here. Although, it's not as bad as when people come for the holidays. We did every ride no matter how childish it was. I filmed some cute shots of Sherlyn because she wanted to have footage to make a montage. My favorite was her on the teacups. There were some shots of both of us since she trusted Corbyn to film. We met the prince and princesses. It was cute cause Sherlyn loved meeting Characters.

"Is this your prince?" Princess Rapunzel asked Sherlyn.

"I mean, I guess. I think he's a thief like you Eugene," She joked.

"Yeah, I'm a thief cause I stole your heart," I smoothly told them.

"Oh, that's a good one!" Flynn or Eugene encouraged and give me a high five.

We took a picture with them and then we left. Corbyn was filming Sherlyn since she was walking ahead of all of us. I ran in front of her to carry her and spin her around like how Kristoff did with Anna in Frozen. Her laugh filled my ears making my smile grow. Once I put her down we laughed together.

 Once I put her down we laughed together

"You are so light," I commented.

"You're just strong," Sherlyn noted and turned towards the guys.

She took back her vlog camera and started talking to her viewers. I stayed back with the guys just admiring her. The way she's so dedicated to YouTube is so envious. She was overall beautiful. I couldn't believe she gives me even an ounce of her time to me. Jack nudged me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"She's the one huh?" Jack asked.

"I think so," I replied.

"Are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" Corbyn asked eager to find out the answer.

"I mean I would but I don't know. I want to give her something special," I sighed.

"We got the thing for you bro," Jonah assured me. He took out a box and inside was a heart-shaped necklace with a little Mickey inside.

 He took out a box and inside was a heart-shaped necklace with a little Mickey inside

"Dude!" I whispered.

"Get your girl!" They all shouted. I grabbed the box and saw Sherlyn was waiting for us.

I hid the gift and ran to catch up with her. It was lunchtime and we were in New Orleans Square. I'm pretty sure we were all hungry so we went to the Royal Street Veranda to get food. Jonah, Daniel and I got Steak Gumbo, Corbyn got a Creamy Clam Chowder, and Sherlyn got a Vegetarian Gumbo. We ate and soon it was time to watch the fireworks at the castle.

Corbyn tried vlogging only resulting in Jack taking the camera and taking over. Then Daniel took it and vlogged Sherlyn walking. We found a great spot for the fireworks and I knew it was time. Daniel was vlogging it, Jack was taking video for me on my phone, and Corbyn was taking pictures. The fireworks started and we watched it together.

"Sherlyn, can I ask you something?" I sort of yelled over the fireworks.

"Yeah Zachy?" She asked.

"We haven't known each other long but I can't imagine a life without you. You brighten up my day and I don't know what it'd be like without you here right now," I confessed.

"I know we just met 2 days ago because we had the same suitcase but I feel such a strong connection between us," I shouted as I took the box with the necklace out of my pocket.

"Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I finally asked.

She covered her mouth in shock and her eyes filled with tears. She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her and spun her around like the princess she is. The fireworks were near an end so I took this opportunity to make this night special for me and for her. We looked into each other's eyes and I glanced down at her lips. She bit them teasingly knowing what was about to happen. I slowly closed the gap between us as my lips touched hers. It was gentle and passionate.

When I kissed her my brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout my entire body. After that I was addicted, I couldn't bear being without her and I could barely breathe when she was around. Those kisses will be my salvation and my torment. I will live for them and I would like to die with the memory of them on my lips. I will dedicate my life to being with her from the moment of that first kiss, for I knew that if I lost her I would lose myself. She is the half that made me whole.

Once I pulled away, I saw her blush. She quickly hid it by pressing her face against my chest and covering her face with one hand.

"You're my princess and I promise that I'll take care of you. I know this relationship is gonna be rough but I know we'll get through it," I told her as the fireworks ended.

"With both of us working on our music, our school work, and us traveling in some way I know it's gonna be so hard," She sadly listed the obstacles we had. I caressed her cheeks and made her look up at me.

"Listen, okay? I know we'll be traveling back and forth, I know both of us will be working on school and music. I also know that I care about you so much that I will always make time for us," I assured her.

"If it gets too much for you just talk to me, okay?" She questioned me.

I nodded giving her a hug. I know she needed that hug. By the time people started clearing the area, we went on more rides. While we were waiting in line for Space Mountain, Sherlyn let me put the necklace on her. The night went on and I couldn't be happier. I posted a picture of both of us. It was a silhouette of us kissing and I put a simple caption.

 I didn't tag her but I'm pretty sure all of our fans knew who it was

 I didn't tag her but I'm pretty sure all of our fans knew who it was. It was 11:45 and Sherlyn was super tired. She was currently on my back sleeping.

"Well she's dead asleep," Corbyn commented.

"Yeah it's only been 5 minutes though," I told them and shrugged.

"Let's go home," Jack says and we walked to the trams.

I felt Sherlyn stir in her sleep and slowly waking up. I put her down and she lazily walked with me while clutching my arm. I had her vlog camera and she recently changed the battery. We were at the car anyway.

"Is my princess tired?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Mhmm, I wanna sleep," She replied.

"We can sleep in the car and then I'll carry you up to your apartment," I told her. She responded a little okay and climbed into the back. We ended up cuddling and sleeping in the backseat for the rest of the ride home.