Chapter 49 : Alcohol

Jane spent the week with the gang; she didn't have any time for herself or for her friends. They were preparing this stupid war to have more territories. She was sure she would die in this war; it was stupid. Anyway, now she was "free", so she took some air and decided to join the party which was happening at the same place as the last time. The owner, Clara, welcomed her with a drink for her and a hand for her butt.

- "Control your dirty hands," smirked Jane.

- "You were not complaining last week," smiled Clara.

- "Yeah, but we were not in the middle of a crowd!"

- "They are all drunk, and nobody cares! If you're still here later, maybe we could...have a private session in my bedroom, no?"

Jane approached her face close to Clara's, caressing her with her breathing, their noses touching. She sensually moistened her lips while her fingers were travelling her back.

- "I think it's possible."

Clara bit her bottom lip and began to feel the heat growing inside.

- "See you later," whispered Jane in her ear.

- "Soon," answered Clara.

Jane slowly walked away, waggling her eyebrows and winking to her. When she arrived in the living-room, she noticed Medhi, Melissa, and Mallory talking next to the window. She hesitated because Melissa was certainly still mad at her, but she still went to them.

- "Hey Jane!" told happily Mallory, taking her in her arms.

- "Um, hey," frowned Jane. "Why do I have a hug?"

- "Because I'm happy to see you."

- "Yeah...Stop that now."

- "Ok, sorry. (breaks the hug) How are you? Medhi told us he saw you at the mall with the two redheads, is it true?"

- "Uh...yeah, yeah, it is."

- "That's great!"

- "Yeah, who could have told that you would be friends with people you assaulted?" stated Melissa.

- "They are not my friends; they are good companies. And they asked for me to stay with them, so it's apparently not a problem," answered sharply Jane.

- "Please, girls, can you stop fighting for once?" intervened Medhi.

- "Sure, when Jane will be able to think by herself."

- "(brutally pushes her) What the fuck is your fucking problem!? You wanna fight!?"

- "Why not!? I'm not scared of you!"

Before the girls could fight, Mallory and Medhi separated them. The blonde girl and the brunette went to the kitchen to find something to eat and had the pleasure to see Loren. Mallory saluted her with a warm smile, but she noticed that it was a bit tensed between Jane and Loren.

- "Ok, what's the problem?" asked Mallory.

- "Nothing," pouted Jane.

Mallory frowned and turned to Loren.

- "Her father kicked my ass..."

- "Oh my...when? Why?"

- "Weeks ago, at the last party I was feeling a bit better but...he scares me..."

- "Why didn't you tell me?"

- "I didn't want you to think it was your fault!"

- "Oh...Is it? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I just wanted Jane to be more herself, but if I knew I would have never asked you to do that!"