Chapter 13 : Magic Slap

A loud alarm resonated in the entire building. Jane woke up in a startle and tried to sit up straight but hit the ceiling above her head with her forehead.

- "FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?"

- "THE ALARM CLOCK, DUMBASS!" answered Tania.

- "WATCH YOUR MOUTH, SHIT FACE!"

- "(stands angrily and walks rapidly in direction of the bunk beds) HOW DID YOU CALL ME!?"

Clarissa got out of her bed while Jane jumped from hers, sticking out her chest and dilating her nostrils. The blonde girl put herself between the two other girls, trying to keep them away from each other.

- "STOP THAT! YOU'RE RIDICULOUS! BOTH OF YOU!"

Clarissa pushed the two girls, Tania managed to not fall, but Jane finished on the blonde girl's bed. The alarm finally stopped, and the lights were on.

- "You're two dumbasses, happy!? Now both of you shut the fuck up!"

The blonde girl grabbed Jane by her shirt, flattened her against the wall, and got closer to her, her angry face at a few centimeters of hers.

- "You, you really should keep your head down, you hear me!?"

- "Or what? What are you gonna do to me that nobody else already did?" replied calmly but firmly Jane with a provoking tone.

- "Who do you think you are!? I don't know what kind of life you had when you were outside, but here, everything is different, you're a leader, or you're a follower, am I clear!? I don't think you can face the leaders we have here, so shut the fuck up, is it clear!?"

- "People follow me, always, or they die."

- "So, you're part of a gang, right?" pouted Tania.

- "Red Eagles."

- "What!? You're a Red Eagle!?"

- "You...You're Crazy Jane, right!?" asked Clarissa. "Your father is Leonard Doyle, right!?"

- "Exactly, now, move your stupid ass away from me before I make you regret it," threatened Jane.

Clarissa released her fists and slowly stepped back, clenching her jaw and angrily frowning at Jane.

- "Is that true that you have a Magic Slap?" asked Tania.

Jane preferred answering her by showing her. She projected her arm and hit her face with the palm of her hand, making a loud noise. Tania fell on the floor, totally unconscious. Clarissa was looking at her with terrified eyes.

- "You could have just said yes, it was enough!" got angry the blonde girl.

- "A Red Eagle stays quiet when he doesn't have to answer. And, it would have been less funny."

- "I don't think Tania is finding this very funny."

Jane walked away from the wall, hit Clarissa's shoulder with hers, and put her ear on the door. She couldn't hear what was happening behind this.

- "Why did they wake us up?"

- "Because they are assholes! Which month you were?"

- "What?" frowned Jane.

- "When you got arrested, you were in which month?"

- "Uh...September, why?"

- "Why!? You'll know why. But by yourself."

- "Pff, fuck off."

Jane pushed her, walked above Tania, and took her pants down before sitting on the toilet. The brunette noticed that the other girl was looking at with insistence and didn't like that.