Chapter 15 : Dogs

Since her stay in solitary confinement, Jane became possessed by anger, hate, pain, and hallucinations. Every time she was falling asleep, she had a nightmare and she was waking up terrified, full of sweats. She didn't know how she didn't scream yet. The incident with Laura forced the guards to replace the fork with plastic ones, to be sure nobody else would lose their eye. Their moments out of their cells were reduced, but even in those moments, Jane preferred staying in her cell, alone, to do what she wanted, like some sport or relieving herself. She wouldn't do that every time, for now, she was regaining some strength to show everyone how strong she was, that she could handle any situation, they wouldn't go in her head, they wouldn't control her. She sat on her bed, her legs swinging in the emptiness, before jumping from it. She slowly walked out of her cell, put her hands on the security barrier, and watched all around her with a serious and angry face. It was her way to show them that she was still standing, ready to fight again. Everyone was looking at her like if she was crazy. Maybe she was, and she saw no problems with that, they would fear her, that was what she wanted, to be sure she would survive this place. She met Laura's eye and waved to her, to provoke her. The other girl boiled on site but didn't answer. Jane needed to keep an eye on Mona, nothing was done yet. She was in direction of the first floor when a strong arm grabbed hers and forced her to enter in a cell. She found herself against a wall, facing RJ.

- "So, cutie, how is it going?" smiled the bull-dyke.

- "What do you want!?" answered Jane.

- "You. All of you. You see, here, I have a reputation, every hot girl is for me, and you are a very hot girl, so you are for me."

- "No fucking way, I'm not a stupid dyke like you."

- "(wraps her hand around her neck and blocks her more against the wall) Look, cooperating would be easier for both of us, but I will eat your pussy no matter what, you're mine now, clear!?"

- "Not even in your dreams, bitch!"

Jane head-butted the other girl. RJ stepped back, trying to not lose her balance, and touching her nose. When the bull-dyke took off her hand from her nose, a hot red liquid was flowing from it. RJ was going to fight back, but Jane punched her first. The girl fell on the ground, and the brunette took the opportunity to punch her more and to kick her.

- "YOU'RE DISGUSTING! YOU FUCKING SLUT! EATING PUSSIES IS DISGUSTING! DO YOUR SEXUAL DEVIANCE SOMEWHERE ELSE! STOP SPREADING YOUR DIRTY SICKNESS! FUCKING BITCH!" yelled Jane while she was punching her.

The brunette was so blinded by the anger that she didn't notice that RJ was completely passed out and that her own hands were bleeding.

- "Jane! Stop! You're gonna kill her!" intervened Clarissa, grabbing her arm.

- "SHE IS A MISTAKE! SHE NEEDS TO BE ERASED!" answered Jane, pushing Clarissa.

The blonde girl managed to not lose her balance and kicked Jane in her ribs, making her fall on the ground, before crouching next to the girl on the ground.

- "RJ? RJ!?"

The girl opened one eye, but her face was beyond recognition, there was not a centimeter without red.

- "She is still alive," stated Clarissa.

- "TOO BAD!"

Jane quickly stood, grabbed RJ's suit, and threw her above the security barrier. The girl fell from the third floor before slamming into the concrete floor under the shocked expressions of the other prisoners. Jane slowly went downstairs, making resonate every step she was making, creating a tension in the room, dominating the area. She arrived above RJ's body, hawked, and spat a big and yellow gob in her mouth.

- "WHO'S NEXT!?" yelled Jane, looking at the others.

The prisoners all startled and stepped back of fear. The brunette slowly walked through the girls, looking at each pair of eyes she could meet. She could smell fear, she could see terror, and she loved that. She arrived in front of Mona, but the butterball didn't seem impressed. It was just a matter of time. For now, she heard a metallic door opening and angry steps arriving, and she knew it was for her.

This time, Jane didn't wake up in the same room, and not in her own vomit. There was only one light above her, still blinding her, but she could see shapes. It was like if she was in a bowl and people were looking at her from above.

- "N5DJ38XX, following your recent behavior, you are invited to fight against our best warriors. Only one has to survive," said a voice above her.

Jane frowned, not understanding what it meant. Was she going to die!? No! She couldn't die here, not before having taken her revenge on the assholes who sent her here! Ok, she was ready to fight. She would kick their ass, no matter what. A door opened. She began to worry when she heard...barking? A pack of big dogs was rushing to her, ready to make short work of her. She began to run away and was surprised to see a door opening. She took it, but the ground wasn't hard, she looked down while she was running and realized it was mud, but not the smell, it was smelling shit. She preferred not analyzing it and continuing her race. Her heart was racing like it never did before! She couldn't stop running or the dogs would devour her. While she was running, she was feeling something like rain, but it was not possible, she was still inside, and it didn't smell like water. She looked up and saw men holding their dicks and aiming at her! What was wrong with people!? What kind of humiliation was it!? She was covered of urine and followed by furious dogs bloodthirsty; how could it be worse!? She was running so fast that she couldn't feel her body anymore, her feet were freezing, her legs were burning, and her lungs were running out of air. She arrived at the end of a corridor.

- "HEY! ASSHOLES! OPEN THE DOOR!"

- "Only one survivor," answered a voice.

- "I'LL KILL YOU! YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD!"

Jane felt an atrocious pain in her left calf and bended because of it. A dog was biting her with all its strength, while the others were jumping on her, barking, scratching, and biting her. The girl managed to punch them, kick them, and push them away the best she could. She grabbed one of the dogs' head and hammered the wall with it until its skull exploded. Another one tried to bite her face, but she put her hands on each one of its jaw and opened it, again and again, feeling its fangs sinking in her palms. The jaw cracked and broke, the bones ran through the skin of the animal, creating a waterfall of blood, making whine of pain the dog. She tore the bottom jaw off its body and used it as a weapon against the others. She stabbed two of them with the fangs, killing them on the spot. Two dogs were still barking and attacking her. She grabbed one and punched it, again and again, hurting her own hands, opening old wounds, the blood spurting everywhere. She kicked the last one, stood, and crushed its head with her foot, flattening its skull, until it became an indescribable mashed. The anger began to decrease with the adrenalin, her wounds were throbbing, her muscles were getting weak, and her head was buzzing. She collapsed on her knee, holding her bleeding left arm in her right hand, trying to stop it. She didn't want to pass out, not wanting to finish with the dead corpses all around her, but she was losing too much blood, and everything became black.