Chapter 18 : A break

Since Max got involved in this fight, Neil became more and more violent toward her. One day he grabbed her wrist so violently that it sprained it. She had had a splint for an entire month after. She couldn't avoid him, he was always on her back, and it began to have consequences with her social life. She was irritable, always angry, withdrawn, staying alone, and sad, she could tell that her friends were worried for her, but they couldn't do anything anyway, and she didn't want to annoy them with her problems, they had problems too. But, after Christmas, she decided to spend some time with Gary, her boyfriend, to change her mind. The two lovebirds were laying down on the boy's bed, watching a movie on his laptop, holding each other in their arms. Neil threw Max on the kitchen table four days ago, and her back was still hurting. She didn't really like being touched when she was like that, but she kept avoiding him again and again, and not always in a nice way, so she gave him a bit affection.

- "Are you ok?" asked Gary with a worried tone.

- "Yeah, why?" answered the redhead with a fake smile.

- "You are shaking, and you are watching the wall, what's wrong?"

- "Nothing...it's just...I don't wanna go home, it's not safe anymore..."

- "You know you can stay here as much as you want, right?"

- "Yeah, but I can't spend all my life here, I need to find a job and a new flat, and this time I won't send someone in jail!"

- "Yeah, I think it's a good idea," lightly chuckled Gary. "You should relax a bit, let me help you."

Gary sat up straight against his wall -Max placing herself against his torso- and placed his hands on her shoulders, gently massaging her. The redhead closed her eyes, enjoying the massage and the soft kisses that her boyfriend was giving her. She was feeling a pleasant warm inside, like if all her problems were disappearing. She placed her head on his shoulder, releasing tension. He moved his hands from her shoulders to massage her arms, her chest, to finish on her...

- "What are you doing!?" asked Max, sure to already know the answer.

- "Uuuuh...I thought, as you are a bit tensed, we could, you know...to relax."

- "You thought wrong, take your hands off my boobs!"

The redhead grabbed his hands and vigorously take them off her body before turning to him with an angry face.

- "I just told you that it was hell at home, and all you had in your mind is to have sex!?"

- "No, no, of course not! I just thought it could relax you!"

- "We never had sex and you thought that having our first time now was a good idea!?"

- "I, I...I guess not..."

- "You're a pervert!"

- "No! I'm just wondering how long I'm gonna wait before you're ready, that's all!" got irritated Gary.

- "You're gonna wait, that's all! Forcing me won't make it faster!"

- "I'm not forcing you, it's just, we've been together for six months and you showed no sexual attraction towards me!"

- "Oh, I'm sorry, maybe you want me to wait for you completely naked? Or you want me to open my legs when you walk next to me? Or you want me to suck your dick to say hello!?"

- "No, Max-"

- "Or you expect me to have an erection when we hug!? It would be a bad surprise, don't you think!?"

- "You're twisting my words!"

- "No, I don't think I am, that's exactly what you have in your mind, or in your pants, judging by the bulge I see!"