Chapter 35 : Sex night

The next day, Max went to work with big bandages on her nose and her forehead, but she was proud of her; Neil would finally disappear from her life, she felt a weight living her chest the second she got out of this car. The inconvenient was the customers looking at her like if she was Frankenstein's monster. Anyway, nothing could break her mood today, not even the presence of one of Jane's friend at one table. It was the boy, and she never had quarrels with him before, so everything was fine.

- "What can I serve you?" asked Max.

- "Uh...I don't know, what you want..." answered Medhi, stressing.

- "Do you have allergies?"

- "What?"

- "You could be allergic to nuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, maybe you're lactose intolerant, I don't know."

- "Uh...something...light."

- "Light? I can propose you a baby mocha."

- "Yeah, great. Thanks."

- "I bring you that."

Max brought him his drink before letting him alone with his thoughts. He didn't really want to drink, for now he was trying to calm his breathing and was rubbing his hands. What he was going to do could end something. Jane entered the coffee shop with a determined walk before directly sitting in front of her friend.

- "So, what are we doing here?" asked the brunette.

- "I, I have something to tell you."

- "Go on, I'm listening."

- "Well, uh...I wanted to tell you that, well, you use a lot words like... "fags", "dyke", and you even consider those people to be sexual deviant-"

- "Because that's what they are."

- "Well, uh...when you use those words, it hurts me."

- "You? Why?" frowned Jane.

- "Because...I'm gay."

Jane literally stopped moving. Medhi was even sure she stopped breathing. He was waiting for a reaction, something, he knew she wouldn't like it, it was just a matter of time before her explosion.

- "Jane? You're still there?" asked the boy, waving in front of her.

The young girl had a little startle before looking at Medhi. She was feeling something painful inside her; she didn't like that. She had so much things to tell him, it was so wrong, but she didn't. Instead, she stood and left the coffee shop, abandoning her friend. Medhi leaned against his chair, tears in his eyes, and sighed loudly with his mouth, evacuating all the stress he accumulated. She would never forgive him for this.

Max didn't stop running between the tables and her counter all the morning. Apparently the entire town decided to drink coffees today! After a few hours, she took her break and sat in front of the shop. She had the pleasure to see her boyfriend approaching her.

- "Hey you," smiled Gary before kissing her and sitting next to her. "How are you?"

- "I'm good, I feel...free," answered happily Max.

- "I believe you, it must have been hard to face him, I'm proud of you."

- "Yeah, I'm proud too. You wanna spend the night with me tonight?"

- "Sure."

- "And, uh, as I'm freed of this, I was thinking, maybe, we could...try?"

- "Really?" smirked the boy.

- "Yeah, I mean, I guess it's time."

- "Well, if you feel ready, I'm ready. But if you want to stop, you tell me to, I don't want you to feel embarrassed, ok?"

A little bit dangerousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें