-𝙇𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙚𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣-

Betrothed

                    I look out at a window and observe the beautiful view

I look out at a window and observe the beautiful view. Asgard is such an enchanting place. Filled with rich culture and charming people. If only I could partake in it. From birth, any type of freedom was stripped from me. My parents dress me in the finest clothes and adorn me with sparkly jewels so I can marry into a respectable family, but all I want to do is be a warrior. To defend the home that I love so much. To fight for my people. I want to have thrilling adventures and adrenaline rush through my veins.

"Day dreaming again, darling?" asked a voice behind me. A smile made its way to my face as I knew who the voice belonged to.

"Always." I reply. The man laughs behind me and wraps his arms around my figure.

"What do you dream of?" He asks.

"To break free of my pretty cage." I shrug, turning around to meet Loki's striking eyes.

He nods knowingly. "What was the news did they tell you last night?"

"I am to marry Orri Varin." I tell him sadly. "We can no longer have our meetings, Loki. I am now betrothed."

Loki looks at me with sadness. He shakes his head with frustration. "Orri Varin? That daft spoiled boy is to be your husband? This must be a joke."

"No," I say. The tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "Mother and Father said it to be perfect. His family is respectable and rich. But I truly don't want to marry him. You know his reputation. He will cheat on me shamelessly."

"You will not marry him, y/n. I forbid it." Loki said sternly.

"There is nothing you nor I can do about it. My parents decide who I wed."

"You will not marry him. You are mine. I will not allow this." He says. Loki kisses me then storms off. Leaving me confused and blushing.

:::***:::

"Odin has requested our presence!" said my mother bursting into my room. "Come on."

I oblige her request and I walk out of my room. Once I'm out, I am greeted with guards. They escort me and my parents to the throne room. It was filled with nobility and the two princes of Asgard.

                 "It is an honor to be in your presence, All Father." my father says, kneeling for Odin. Me and my mother follow his actions.

                   "You may stand," he says with a small smile. "I have summoned you all here because my son, Loki, has taken an interest in your daughter."

                      My mother gasps with a smile. "Is that so?"

                      "Yes. So much so that he would like to wed her." Odin says.

                      "Wed her?" my father asked shocked. "She is already betrothed."

                      "Would you rather have your daughter marry a Prince or Orri Varrin, y/f/n?" asked Loki with a smirk.

                     "You, of course, my prince." my father said quickly. "But I do not want to discourage the Varrin family."

                    "That matter can be settled." Odin piped in. "Will you accept our offer?"

                     "Yes!" my mother beamed.

                     Odin shook his head and chuckled. "I was asking your daughter. This is her decision to make."

                       I look to Loki and see him smile happily at me. "I would gladly marry you, Prince Loki."

                     "It is settled then!" Odin boomed with a smile. "My son shall marry the beautiful y/n y/l/n! Let it be known to all Asgard that these two are betrothed for marriage."

                      The crowd around us cheered with excitement. Loki stepped down and embraced me lovingly. "You did this for me?" I asked him.

                       "For us, my darling. I will love you eternally." Loki kisses me and I hear people awe around us. I giggle into the kiss.

                      "There are people looking, Loki." I whispered smirking.

                      He kisses me once more. "Let them look. It'll inform those who seek you that you are my love, and I yours."