-𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠-

Crazy For You

            The start of my day is a peaceful one

            The start of my day is a peaceful one. I went for a jog, made a delicious breakfast for myself, then took a long hot shower. Now I'm on the balcony reading a book and soaking in some sun. It was so quite out here. The sky's were blue and clear. So tranquil. Until a figure blocked the sun.

            "Tony, move. You're blocking my sun." I tell him.

              "No, I'm protecting you from skin cancer," he says. "Where have you been all morning?"

             "I went for a jog, ate some breakfast, and showered. What've you been doing? You look like you just woke up. It's noon."

             He rolls his eyes. "It doesn't matter what I've been doing. You left me alone." Tony said with his arms crossed.

              I giggle at his behavior. "Did the baby miss me this morning," I coed. He nods his head. "Come here you man child."

               Scooting over, Tony comes and lays with me on the day bed. I put my arm around him and he cuddles me. I continue to read my book, until Tony starts to massage my thighs. "What're you doing Tony?"

              "Having fun," He says. "You're being all boring and reading a book." Tony replied. Then he starts to kiss my neck and my jaw.

              I shake my head and laugh. "Whenever you're gone for long business trips I don't get this clingy. I was just out for the morning."

"It's not being clingy, I'm just showing my lover some love." He said. I laugh. Then out of the corner of my eyes, I see a camera on the building across from us.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, until I realized it was paparazzi. "Tony, why the fuck is the paparazzi snooping on us from the other building?"

He stops his kissing and quickly looks to where I was looking. "Oh hell to the fucking no."

Before I knew it, Tony had his Iron Man suit on and was flying to the next building. Then, he started descending to the ground. After a few seconds, he came back up, took his suit off and went back to cuddle with me. "What did you do?"

           " I went and deleted the picture. The details are boring, sweet heart. They're not important. But what is important that they're gone and won't be bothering us anytime soon."

          I laugh lightly. "You're crazy, Stark."

          "Crazy for you." He says kissing my cheek.