-𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠-

Shit

          You start to finish getting one of the twins ready and you look around for your other one

          You start to finish getting one of the twins ready and you look around for your other one. "Howard," You call for him. No answer. "Can you stay here while mommy goes find your brother?"

Tony Jr nods, smiling a toothy grin. "Yes mamma," He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

You heart melts at his affection. "Aww, baby," you say. "Don't tell daddy, but your my favorite Anthony."

You went to go look for Howard as you heard Jr. giggling. You start to think of where he would go. Then you think of where he would least likely be, because Howard was very smart for his age and wouldn't go somewhere obvious. After ten minutes of searching, you finally find him under Tony's office desk.

"Shit," he giggled.

Your eyes went wide with shock at his word. "You don't get to say that word yet, sweetie," You laugh, picking him up. "So don't say that word anymore, okay?"

He nods his head and hugs me. I'm so blessed that my kids love me.

"Now, where did you learn that word?"

:::***:::

After you dropped the twins off at daycare, you went to Avengers HQ to Tony's lab. His face lights up when he sees you.

"Hello, my love," he said, wrapping his arms around you and kissing you. "How was drop off this morning?"

"Drop off was fine, but this morning was quite interesting," you tell him. "Where did Howard learn the word "shit" from?"

"Shit. I don't know?" Tony said acting shocked. "Our precious boy saying such a provocative word. Absolutely terrible."

You looked Tony with an annoyed face. "I just don't want him to say that and get trouble in day care."

"Says the woman you curses like a sailor," Tony laughed. "He's smart. It's fine."

You rolled your eyes and flicked his nose. "If we get a call from his daycare teacher, your dealing with it."

"No need to use violence," He says with a pained voice. "That actually hurt."

"Poor baby," you pout. You kiss his nose then smile. "Better?"

"Maybe just a second time. You missed."

You leaned in and gave Tony a passionate kiss. His hands squeeze your hips, making you let out a soft moan. He smirks at your reaction. "Let's make a third one. Right now."

"So you can teach more four year olds curse words? No." You say.

"Please," Tony pleaded. "Maybe it can be a
Y/N Jr."

"No," you smirk. "Get back to work Stark."

"Shit."