-𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧-

I Can Wait

          You've been here for hours

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You've been here for hours. You sat on the couch of the lab watching your cute, dorky boyfriend to finish up his experiment so you two can go cuddle. Sure, you could go and do something rather just stare at him for hours, but then you'd just end up missing him. So there you sat. To be honest, you were quite bored, but you've got this.

"Banner!" Tony said. "And y/n, surprisingly hot girlfriend of Banner."

"I'd rather you not call her that." Bruce said rolling his eyes.

"Ya," You said standing up going to Bruce. He puts an arm around your waist. "Why am I surprisingly hot? Why can't I just be his hot girlfriend?"

Tony shrugged. "Look at him and look at you. You're Victoria Secret and he's Barnes and Nobles."

Bruce looked at him with an annoyed expression. "What do you want, Tony?"

"Just checking what you're doing here," Tony said.

Bruce nodded and sat down. He pulled you to his lap as he started explaining to Tony what he was doing. You got super confused and all the science terminology started to give you a small headache. You placed your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Sounds interesting, Banner," Tony said. "But it seems that you're girl has just dozed off and to be honest your PDA is making me uncomfy. But you're doing something really cool here. Keep it up and I'll check in more later."

Bruce looked down at you and noticed that you had fallen asleep. He thought you looked beautiful and kissed you forehead. A smile graced you're face and your fluttered your eyes open.

"Are you finished with your science stuff, Brucey?" You ask him.

"Finished? No. But you wanna go now?"

"N-no," you said sleepily. "I can just go wait on the couch while you finish."

"It's okay, princess. The lab will be here tomorrow. Let's get you to bed." He smiled, picking you up bridal style.

"Okay, I love you Brucey." You tell him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too, pumpkin." He smiled.