-𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧-

Let it out

          "Y/N, WE NEED YOU OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Tony called as he tried to restrain the hulk

"On my way, Tony." You said calmly, flying to their location.

You were all on a mission and the witch girl has messed up Bruce's mind. He was out of control. You spot the two of them and see a lot of destruction.

"Hulk," You say loudly. He gives you no attention and continues to throw Tony around. "HULK!"

He drops Tony and screams in your face. Once he noticed it was you, he stops. You hold your hand out to him and he looks at it. He hesitates for a moment, but he holds his palm out. You take his huge hand and hold it.

"You're okay," You tell him softly. "I'm right here."

You kiss his huge, calloused palm. After a few seconds, he starts to shrink back into Bruce. He collapses on the ground from exhaustion. Tony picks him up and takes him back to the Quinjet.

:::***:::

          You were now back in Avengers HQ. Bruce laid on your chest as you stroked his hair comfortingly.

          "How could you even stand to touch me right now?" He asked you in a pained voice. "I'm a monster, y/n."

          "I've encountered many monsters before, Bruce. You're not one."

          He looks up at you and you see his eyes were glossy from holding his tears. "I destroyed how many buildings in less than an hour. Those buildings had people in them. I threw cars around like LEGO's, without the thought that someone was driving. How many people did I kill today just because I was "angry". I should be put away. I'm dangerous."

         "You thinking about yourself this way is what's dangerous, Bruce," you tell him assertively. "You have to stop holding everything in and embrace yourself. You are not a monster."

           "But-"

           Before he could continue, you kissed him sweetly. "You are not a monster."

            "How did I ever get so lucky to have you?" He asked, tears falling from his face.

           "Let it all out, baby." You tell him comfortingly. "I'm right here."

           "I love you," Bruce tells you, as you wipe his tears from his face. "So much."

           "And I love you."