-𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙛𝙛-

Not A Plain Jane

                             "Привет, красавица

"Привет, красавица. (Hello, beautiful.)" said a voice behind me. I turn around to see one of the twins that they've brought from Sokovia.

                        "Ты думаешь, я красивая, быстрая близнец? (You think I'm beautiful, fast twin?)" I replied in Russian.

                         He looked at me with pleasant surprise. " Ты умеешь говорить по-русски, принцесса? (You know how to speak Russian, princess?)"

                          I shrug. " Я полон сюрпризов, быстрый близнец. (I'm full of surprises, fast twin.)"

                          He smirks and responds with an accent. "My name is Pietro."

                           "I'm y/n." I tell him.

                          "Beautiful name."

                           I laugh at his cliche answer. "What do you want, speedy?"

                           "Must you call me that?" He asks with a smirk.

                            "You are the fast one, aren't you? And your sister is the witch," as he's about to defend his sister, I respond quickly. "I don't say that as an insult, speedy. I'm not a plain Jane either."

                            He looks at me intrigued. "You have abilities?"

                           " A few," I smirked.

                           "What are they?" He asks curiously.

                             "You're a stranger, speedy. I'm not about to tell you everything about me." I laughed and started walking away.

                              "Wait," he said. "How about I take you on a date?"

                                I smiled in satisfaction. " Sure."

                              "Are you free tonight? At 8." He asks, trying to contain his excitement.

                              "Aren't you an eager one," I teased. "Yes. Tonight sounds good." I give him a kiss on the cheek and leave him blushing adorably.