-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧-

PP

          "Why're you staring at me?" You ask Peter in a slightly annoyed tone

"Why're you staring at me?" You ask Peter in a slightly annoyed tone. "You're acting like I haven't known you for seven years."

Peter rubs his neck awkwardly. "It's just that-um, we haven't seen each other in a while and you look a little different." He tells you.

You had spent the summer in Milan with your mom. Italy had a big effect on you. You went on so many adventures and have grown a lot as a person. But that's not the only thing that's grown this summer. You had a bit of a glow up, and spending three months in one of the fashion capitals of the world had expanded your sense of fashion.

"Is it good different or bad different?" You ask him.

"It's good different. You seem more confident. It's nice." He smiles at you.

"Awww," you say. "Thanks, Peter. That's really sweet of you to say."

"Summer without you was miserable," he confessed. "I was so bored."

"Did Ned not keep you busy?" You asked him.

"Ned was here, yeah. Then he went to science camp so I was just here with Aunt May." He shrugged.

"May is amazing company." You tell him.

"But she's not you," he chuckled. "Nobody can rope me into going on wild adventures like you do."

You giggled and flicked his forehead. "I don't know if you recall, but I do remember you saying once that it was good that you have a break from me. To be able to sleep in and relax for a day."

"I take that back 1000%," he said. "I miss you so much, y/n."

"I missed you too, Peter."

"You probably had loads of adventures in Italy." He said. "I probably didn't even cross your mind once."

You shook your head no. "On the contrary, Parker. I thought about you everyday. I missed my partner in crime. I wish you came with me."

"I don't think May would've let me go to a different country for a whole summer by myself." He pointed out.

"You could've at least asked her," you shrugged. "And you wouldn't have been by yourself. You would've been with me and my mom. We could've made new friends together, but I had to go and search myself."

"Did you make any?" He asked.

"A few. But they could never replace my Petey." You say in a baby voice, pinching his cheeks. He laughs at your goofiness and pulls you into his chest for a cuddle.

"Did you meet any boys?" He asked cautiously. That was the one thing Peter worried about the most while you were away. He was worried someone would steal your heart before he had the chance to. Little did he know that he already had it.

"Of course I met males, Peter. I don't know if you know this, but they're kinda all over the place."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "You know what I mean."

"Though the European boys were tempting," you tell him. "I already had my eye on someone here in New York. So I didn't act on anything in Milan."

Worry flooded Peter. So she already liked someone before she went away? He thought. She never told me that. "Oh yeah?" He asked you. "Who?"

"His first name starts with a P and his last name starts with a P." You smirked.

"Haha, very funny Y/n. You like PP. But seriously, who is it?" Peter asked you.

You looked at him with utter disbelief. "Did you become stupid since I've gone?" You asked him. "Peter Parker, you dumbass."

Peter looked at you with shock. "You like me?"

"I've liked you for so long PP," you laughed. "I don't know how you've never seen it. Everyone else's does."

"I've liked you for a long time too," Peter tells you. "I never thought you'd see me in that way."

"Well I do." You smile at him. He looks so happy. You stare at each other for a few moments, not even realizing you two were leaning in.

Before your lips touched, Peter asked you a question. "Can I kiss you?"

You don't respond to him. You plant your lips on his and wrap your arms around his neck. He smiled in the kiss. You pull away from him and he had the cutest grin on his face.

"Can we hang out?" He asks you. "But like not how we are right now. Like a proper date."

"I'd like that." You reply.